Can Sendmail Cache DNSBL Lookup Results?
N***@notreal.com
2018-03-31 15:22:44 UTC
I am running a very low use sendmail email server that I have configured
to check incoming email against several DNSBLs. Using logwatch I have
noted that most of the IPs that have been disconnected because they are
on a DNSBL only made two or three attempts at most before going away.
However, there are a few that seem to try literally hundreds of times
before giving up. I am assuming in those latter cases that my mail
server has gone out and queried the DNSBLs each time a delivery attempt
was made. That would seem to me to place an unnecessary load on the
DNSBL servers.

My question is, is there a way of configuring sendmail to cache the
DNSBL lookup results for a short period of time so the DNSBL servers do
not need to be repeatedly queried?

I do not run my own DNS server since I have really no need of one so a
sendmail, or at least a non BIND solution, would be best.
Claus Aßmann
2018-03-31 15:57:51 UTC
Post by N***@notreal.com
My question is, is there a way of configuring sendmail to cache the
DNSBL lookup results for a short period of time so the DNSBL servers do
not need to be repeatedly queried?
AFAIK: no.
Post by N***@notreal.com
I do not run my own DNS server since I have really no need of one so a
sendmail, or at least a non BIND solution, would be best.
Simply install a local caching name server to handle your problem,
there are probably several available.
--
Note: please read the netiquette before posting. I will almost never
reply to top-postings which include a full copy of the previous
is too lazy to trim his article, and it's wasting the time of all readers.
N***@notreal.com
2018-04-01 02:13:17 UTC
In article <p9ob5v$6ra$***@news.misty.com>, Claus =?iso-8859-1?Q?A=DFmann?
= says...
Post by Claus Aßmann
Post by N***@notreal.com
My question is, is there a way of configuring sendmail to cache the
DNSBL lookup results for a short period of time so the DNSBL servers do
not need to be repeatedly queried?
AFAIK: no.
If you think not, I would think that would make it almost a certainty
that it cannot be done.
Post by Claus Aßmann
Post by N***@notreal.com
I do not run my own DNS server since I have really no need of one so
a sendmail, or at least a non BIND solution, would be best.
Simply install a local caching name server to handle your problem,
there are probably several available.
I started to setup dnsmasq and it occurred to me that perhaps DNS has
nothing to do with the problem I am trying to solve, i.e., the load put
on the DNSBL server from repeated requests for the DNSBL status of the
same IP address.

It is not the results of looking up of were the DNSBL server is located,
e.g., the IP address of b.barracudacentral.org, that I want to cache.
It is the result of the query to the DNSBL server that I want to cache.
I wanted to avoid sendmail having to repeat the query request to the
DNSBL server when an email arrives on the heels of another from the some
source IP address hundreds of times.

A local caching DNS server might reduce the load on an off site DNS
server, but as near as I can tell, the DNSBL server still has to be
queried each time regardless of the DNS caching.

Unless I am missing something, I think I led us both down the garden
path by not thinking this through sooner.
Claus Aßmann
2018-04-01 02:19:50 UTC
Post by N***@notreal.com
A local caching DNS server might reduce the load on an off site DNS
server, but as near as I can tell, the DNSBL server still has to be
queried each time regardless of the DNS caching.
Why?
As long as TTL hasn't expired, your _caching_ server will
answer the query, thus avoiding a "non-local" lookup.

Anyway, you might want to "measure" the impact of those lookups
(i.e., how long do they actually take) and what a caching can "save".
N***@notreal.com
2018-04-01 23:31:09 UTC
In article <p9pfk6$mpr$***@news.misty.com>, Claus =?iso-8859-1?Q?A=DFmann?
= says...
Post by Claus Aßmann
Why?
As long as TTL hasn't expired, your _caching_ server will
answer the query, thus avoiding a "non-local" lookup.
I will give it try and see what nslookup returns if I do a manual query
of a spam filtered IP address that is inside the TTL window.
Post by Claus Aßmann
Anyway, you might want to "measure" the impact of those lookups
(i.e., how long do they actually take) and what a caching can "save".
You are right. Even without taking measurements I am sure my impact is
minuscule compared to all the possible commercial servers that are doing
lookups. On the other hand, where it is a free service to someone as
small as I am, I figured if I could do something easily to even lessen
my small impact, it might be worth doing.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Andrzej Adam Filip
2018-04-04 11:36:35 UTC
Post by Claus Aßmann
Post by N***@notreal.com
A local caching DNS server might reduce the load on an off site DNS
server, but as near as I can tell, the DNSBL server still has to be
queried each time regardless of the DNS caching.
Why?
As long as TTL hasn't expired, your _caching_ server will
answer the query, thus avoiding a "non-local" lookup.
Anyway, you might want to "measure" the impact of those lookups
(i.e., how long do they actually take) and what a caching can "save".
It will help "not too much" witch sendmail.cf "serial lookups",
short negative TTL (for no such DNS record) and a few misses before hit.
[Andrew] Andrzej A. Filip - https://www.linkedin.com/in/andfil
G.W. Haywood
2018-04-03 14:19:24 UTC
Post by N***@notreal.com
It is the result of the query to the DNSBL server that I want to cache.
I wanted to avoid sendmail having to repeat the query request to the
DNSBL server when an email arrives on the heels of another from the some
source IP address hundreds of times.
TARPIT the varmints. You can easily script something which adds an
iptables rule for those IPs which abuse your hospitality.

If you don't want to spend a lot of time on it, I'll be very happy to
publish a dump of my current rules. At any one time there'll usually
be about 15% of the IPv4 address space in the pit.
N***@notreal.com
2018-04-04 03:37:45 UTC
In article <alpine.DEB.2.11.1804031444270.14965
@mail6.jubileegroup.co.uk>, ***@jubileegroup.co.uk
says...
Post by G.W. Haywood
TARPIT the varmints. You can easily script something which adds an
iptables rule for those IPs which abuse your hospitality.
If you don't want to spend a lot of time on it, I'll be very happy to
publish a dump of my current rules. At any one time there'll usually
be about 15% of the IPv4 address space in the pit.
Publish away. I am not a big fan of trying to reinvent the wheel,
particularly when there is no guarantee I can. In addition, it might
benefit others who come along later as well.
G.W. Haywood
2018-04-04 11:01:22 UTC
TARPIT the varmints. ... I'll be very happy to publish ...
Publish away. ...
Here you go.

CIDR blocks from /8 to /31 are blocked using ipsets. I don't block
anything bigger than a /8. :) The call to the BLOCKSET chain is fairly
early in the INPUT chain, after 'related,established' and local packets
are accepted.

The size of the blocks is decided largely by GeoIPlookup/country code.

CIDRs are only listed in the BLOCKSETnn blocks when a contained IP has
attempted to abuse my hospitality. The milter does this automatically
although there are manual checks and whitelists e.g. for some ASNs.

YMMV. Caveat emptor. Enjoy.

Ged.

ISO country codes eligible for filtering in my setup:

AE, AF, AL, AM, AO, AR, AT, AU, AZ,
BA, BD, BE, BG, BH, BI, BJ, BO, BR, BW, BY,
CG, CI, CL, CM, CN, CO, CR, CV, CZ,
DK, DO, DZ,
EC, EE, EG, ES, ET,
GA, GE, GH, GR, GT,
HN, HR, HT, HR, HU,
ID, IL, IN, IQ, IR, IS, IT,
JM, JO, JP,
KE, KG, KH, KN, KR, KW, KZ,
LA, LB, LK, LS, LT, LU, LV, LY,
MA, MD, ME, MK, ML, MM, MN, MQ, MR, MU, MV, MX, MY, MZ,
NG, NI, NO,
PA, PE, PH, PK, PL, PR, PS, PY,
QA,
RO, RS, RU, RW,
SA, SC, SD, SE, SG, SI, SK, SL, SN, SV, SY,
TG, TH, TJ, TL, TN, TR, TT, TW, TZ,
UA, UY, UZ,
VE, VN,
ZA, ZM, ZW

The ipsets themselves (part 1):

~# >>> /sbin/iptables -L BLOCKSET --line-numbers
Chain BLOCKSET (1 references)
num target prot opt source destination
1 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET08 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
2 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET09 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
3 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET10 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
4 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET11 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
5 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET12 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
6 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET13 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
7 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET14 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
8 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET15 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
9 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET16 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
10 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET17 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
11 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET18 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
12 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET19 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
13 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET20 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
14 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET21 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
15 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET22 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
16 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET23 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
17 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET24 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
18 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET25 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
19 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET26 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
20 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET27 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
21 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET28 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
22 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET29 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
23 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET30 src -j TARPIT --tarpit
24 TARPIT tcp -- anywhere anywhere match-set BLOCKSET31 src -j TARPIT --tarpit

~# >>> /sbin/ipset -L
Name: BLOCKSET10
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 10
Size in memory: 4194840
Members:
117.192.0.0
117.128.0.0
112.0.0.0
189.128.0.0
180.0.0.0
111.0.0.0
211.192.0.0
107.64.0.0
121.128.0.0
175.192.0.0
177.128.0.0
74.128.0.0
187.64.0.0
183.0.0.0
120.192.0.0
201.0.0.0
106.128.0.0
179.64.0.0
59.192.0.0
113.64.0.0
68.0.0.0
70.128.0.0
173.64.0.0
183.192.0.0
191.0.0.0
36.128.0.0

Name: BLOCKSET11
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 11
Size in memory: 4195464
Members:
58.192.0.0
181.128.0.0
49.64.0.0
76.96.0.0
201.64.0.0
14.64.0.0
61.160.0.0
60.0.0.0
60.160.0.0
200.128.0.0
107.32.0.0
113.160.0.0
112.224.0.0
125.128.0.0
125.64.0.0
14.224.0.0
223.64.0.0
14.32.0.0
24.0.0.0
191.160.0.0
202.224.0.0
220.160.0.0
115.192.0.0
222.32.0.0
189.224.0.0
59.32.0.0
114.224.0.0
222.64.0.0
95.224.0.0
180.96.0.0
187.192.0.0
88.224.0.0
70.96.0.0
120.160.0.0
151.32.0.0
36.192.0.0
41.0.0.0
27.192.0.0
182.96.0.0
70.192.0.0
173.128.0.0
197.32.0.0
177.96.0.0
110.192.0.0
171.224.0.0
222.192.0.0
187.0.0.0
183.128.0.0
112.160.0.0
1.224.0.0
153.160.0.0
177.192.0.0
150.32.0.0
106.192.0.0
210.96.0.0
58.32.0.0
218.64.0.0
187.128.0.0
36.96.0.0
220.64.0.0
59.0.0.0
36.64.0.0
177.0.0.0
153.192.0.0
183.96.0.0

Name: BLOCKSET12
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 12
Size in memory: 4196664
Members:
191.208.0.0
200.160.0.0
222.96.0.0
105.96.0.0
189.208.0.0
123.160.0.0
181.80.0.0
223.224.0.0
200.208.0.0
83.0.0.0
175.0.0.0
124.224.0.0
101.32.0.0
2.224.0.0
177.48.0.0
150.64.0.0
89.64.0.0
107.128.0.0
2.176.0.0
106.112.0.0
110.176.0.0
220.192.0.0
76.80.0.0
182.208.0.0
125.32.0.0
220.128.0.0
114.208.0.0
119.128.0.0
150.16.0.0
181.96.0.0
1.208.0.0
173.48.0.0
211.0.0.0
181.0.0.0
222.16.0.0
14.112.0.0
123.112.0.0
123.16.0.0
219.128.0.0
115.0.0.0
112.80.0.0
95.0.0.0
36.16.0.0
61.128.0.0
182.176.0.0
121.16.0.0
222.128.0.0
121.224.0.0
186.128.0.0
123.144.0.0
59.64.0.0
173.160.0.0
222.176.0.0
78.176.0.0
202.208.0.0
27.16.0.0
116.96.0.0
163.16.0.0
140.112.0.0
182.128.0.0
1.160.0.0
211.176.0.0
182.64.0.0
101.80.0.0
119.112.0.0
120.32.0.0
219.96.0.0
115.240.0.0
24.176.0.0
218.0.0.0
125.112.0.0
116.16.0.0
177.64.0.0
181.48.0.0
114.32.0.0
223.144.0.0
201.96.0.0
122.160.0.0
105.240.0.0
221.144.0.0
221.208.0.0
125.192.0.0
182.32.0.0
153.144.0.0
186.208.0.0
151.16.0.0
49.160.0.0
187.160.0.0
116.224.0.0
14.144.0.0
107.16.0.0
119.176.0.0
186.224.0.0
151.64.0.0
211.144.0.0
122.32.0.0
122.224.0.0
113.224.0.0
187.32.0.0
187.224.0.0
14.16.0.0
115.48.0.0
210.224.0.0
36.224.0.0
50.240.0.0
112.144.0.0
41.32.0.0
223.176.0.0
191.144.0.0
60.208.0.0
85.96.0.0
114.80.0.0
153.224.0.0
41.96.0.0
67.240.0.0
202.96.0.0
41.112.0.0
115.224.0.0
5.112.0.0
111.240.0.0
117.80.0.0
59.112.0.0
101.16.0.0
61.192.0.0
74.64.0.0
200.240.0.0
27.64.0.0
221.224.0.0
110.240.0.0
171.48.0.0
223.96.0.0
58.240.0.0
105.112.0.0
218.192.0.0
5.208.0.0
111.192.0.0
58.224.0.0
105.208.0.0
180.160.0.0
171.112.0.0

Name: BLOCKSET13
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 13
Size in memory: 4197256
Members:
1.192.0.0
211.168.0.0
186.200.0.0
121.8.0.0
117.24.0.0
171.8.0.0
94.64.0.0
42.48.0.0
42.112.0.0
191.224.0.0
219.144.0.0
117.0.0.0
148.224.0.0
153.240.0.0
117.32.0.0
121.32.0.0
186.48.0.0
180.152.0.0
123.128.0.0
186.112.0.0
113.0.0.0
175.16.0.0
167.208.0.0
61.248.0.0
190.224.0.0
182.80.0.0
218.56.0.0
183.184.0.0
140.128.0.0
27.56.0.0
175.136.0.0
153.120.0.0
5.232.0.0
218.224.0.0
124.32.0.0
92.80.0.0
115.88.0.0
153.128.0.0
61.152.0.0
120.56.0.0
218.40.0.0
27.152.0.0
27.8.0.0
110.80.0.0
148.240.0.0
150.8.0.0
151.8.0.0
171.40.0.0
119.152.0.0
139.208.0.0
121.240.0.0
222.112.0.0
27.184.0.0
114.96.0.0
70.88.0.0
210.128.0.0
59.176.0.0
190.248.0.0
188.48.0.0
218.48.0.0
190.232.0.0
191.200.0.0
211.160.0.0
109.96.0.0
183.160.0.0
179.24.0.0
154.248.0.0
222.232.0.0
221.0.0.0
112.96.0.0
36.56.0.0
125.224.0.0
177.80.0.0
176.232.0.0
211.32.0.0
124.112.0.0
117.64.0.0
222.168.0.0
61.56.0.0
183.64.0.0
200.176.0.0
59.88.0.0
181.24.0.0
61.32.0.0
105.168.0.0
201.112.0.0
124.128.0.0
115.72.0.0
49.200.0.0
41.160.0.0
61.224.0.0
111.72.0.0
114.120.0.0
60.200.0.0
186.56.0.0
219.112.0.0
187.240.0.0
14.104.0.0
182.144.0.0
150.80.0.0
122.176.0.0
124.88.0.0
124.200.0.0
122.240.0.0
221.160.0.0
101.224.0.0
41.144.0.0
105.0.0.0
70.224.0.0
182.224.0.0
191.112.0.0
190.200.0.0
110.8.0.0
42.104.0.0
221.200.0.0
159.64.0.0
211.136.0.0
50.232.0.0
117.8.0.0
24.192.0.0
202.112.0.0
119.32.0.0
27.40.0.0
186.80.0.0
86.120.0.0
111.208.0.0
107.8.0.0
98.144.0.0
191.104.0.0
222.240.0.0
119.64.0.0
200.96.0.0
79.184.0.0
61.216.0.0
115.16.0.0
67.232.0.0
186.240.0.0
187.56.0.0
112.216.0.0
123.184.0.0
125.104.0.0
181.216.0.0
78.168.0.0
113.240.0.0
111.176.0.0
177.40.0.0
115.152.0.0
114.200.0.0
189.192.0.0
167.56.0.0
118.216.0.0
196.208.0.0
223.240.0.0
41.48.0.0
139.200.0.0
5.136.0.0
171.104.0.0
118.248.0.0
220.120.0.0
171.96.0.0
157.8.0.0
110.24.0.0
218.16.0.0
118.160.0.0
177.240.0.0
61.96.0.0
115.112.0.0
45.240.0.0
210.64.0.0
45.48.0.0
102.248.0.0
218.216.0.0
191.240.0.0
37.176.0.0
123.8.0.0
148.208.0.0
94.200.0.0

Name: BLOCKSET14
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 14
Size in memory: 4198504
Members:
116.8.0.0
221.8.0.0
223.160.0.0
181.44.0.0
186.28.0.0
112.124.0.0
201.120.0.0
186.104.0.0
114.24.0.0
190.16.0.0
125.16.0.0
221.140.0.0
190.116.0.0
61.64.0.0
148.204.0.0
191.192.0.0
142.44.0.0
119.4.0.0
187.52.0.0
150.4.0.0
142.48.0.0
190.156.0.0
201.152.0.0
111.172.0.0
153.248.0.0
210.188.0.0
218.96.0.0
154.244.0.0
217.96.0.0
24.32.0.0
115.96.0.0
223.248.0.0
177.236.0.0
210.240.0.0
5.244.0.0
5.16.0.0
122.4.0.0
201.176.0.0
191.80.0.0
176.48.0.0
122.188.0.0
123.180.0.0
189.204.0.0
187.248.0.0
115.132.0.0
210.60.0.0
181.228.0.0
125.24.0.0
179.36.0.0
190.176.0.0
188.56.0.0
190.44.0.0
178.88.0.0
187.176.0.0
177.224.0.0
118.144.0.0
211.16.0.0
119.84.0.0
60.48.0.0
191.248.0.0
201.144.0.0
180.244.0.0
200.196.0.0
162.140.0.0
61.40.0.0
150.88.0.0
37.236.0.0
186.168.0.0
46.168.0.0
201.168.0.0
112.64.0.0
117.48.0.0
178.204.0.0
36.32.0.0
118.128.0.0
1.52.0.0
197.132.0.0
116.208.0.0
201.132.0.0
41.168.0.0
190.160.0.0
117.40.0.0
14.140.0.0
115.108.0.0
169.44.0.0
190.68.0.0
85.140.0.0
210.72.0.0
91.76.0.0
110.88.0.0
186.164.0.0
106.76.0.0
201.252.0.0
196.180.0.0
27.224.0.0
74.192.0.0
124.172.0.0
5.72.0.0
222.160.0.0
220.116.0.0
175.148.0.0
37.104.0.0
121.60.0.0
42.4.0.0
94.96.0.0
186.124.0.0
119.96.0.0
120.24.0.0
123.56.0.0
123.4.0.0
177.252.0.0
121.40.0.0
177.32.0.0
116.4.0.0
114.104.0.0
148.216.0.0
181.64.0.0
122.184.0.0
122.192.0.0
106.108.0.0
117.96.0.0
94.120.0.0
176.216.0.0
42.56.0.0
152.168.0.0
211.20.0.0
121.112.0.0
200.184.0.0
36.248.0.0
112.128.0.0
210.92.0.0
160.12.0.0
52.196.0.0
190.40.0.0
105.8.0.0
95.48.0.0
24.124.0.0
182.88.0.0
218.24.0.0
37.192.0.0
1.188.0.0
61.0.0.0
175.152.0.0
110.36.0.0
171.76.0.0
110.168.0.0
181.20.0.0
223.112.0.0
222.252.0.0
190.188.0.0
89.120.0.0
178.180.0.0
106.4.0.0
2.144.0.0
70.84.0.0
2.92.0.0
219.152.0.0
150.96.0.0
178.44.0.0
177.92.0.0
59.108.0.0
50.228.0.0
112.192.0.0
219.120.0.0
115.148.0.0
139.192.0.0
123.236.0.0
123.52.0.0
117.60.0.0
13.112.0.0
31.56.0.0
121.64.0.0
171.36.0.0
200.204.0.0
122.52.0.0
59.96.0.0
61.104.0.0
14.96.0.0
114.60.0.0
118.172.0.0
74.60.0.0
190.172.0.0
27.4.0.0
201.164.0.0
186.252.0.0
123.232.0.0
113.220.0.0
27.36.0.0
107.144.0.0
181.164.0.0
115.44.0.0
117.124.0.0
58.8.0.0
157.4.0.0
218.36.0.0
60.248.0.0
181.160.0.0
31.60.0.0
148.236.0.0
119.144.0.0
118.168.0.0
5.108.0.0
79.128.0.0
116.72.0.0
186.68.0.0
190.144.0.0
124.220.0.0
89.228.0.0
118.244.0.0
113.12.0.0
154.232.0.0
116.112.0.0
175.24.0.0
186.144.0.0
61.208.0.0
110.224.0.0
180.248.0.0
151.4.0.0
152.172.0.0
187.184.0.0
119.88.0.0
139.196.0.0
49.228.0.0
27.248.0.0
186.196.0.0
203.136.0.0
24.172.0.0
190.192.0.0
42.152.0.0
117.76.0.0
95.184.0.0
59.80.0.0
210.196.0.0
218.104.0.0
61.240.0.0
190.24.0.0
151.232.0.0
2.88.0.0
98.152.0.0
220.248.0.0
105.224.0.0
61.144.0.0
210.252.0.0
220.224.0.0
61.232.0.0
115.24.0.0
85.172.0.0
27.148.0.0
2.132.0.0
181.168.0.0
190.244.0.0
121.120.0.0
153.136.0.0
113.248.0.0
114.64.0.0

Name: BLOCKSET15
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 15
Size in memory: 4198856
Members:
191.198.0.0
36.2.0.0
122.2.0.0
190.140.0.0
186.22.0.0
154.124.0.0
163.14.0.0
190.28.0.0
211.40.0.0
191.84.0.0
117.44.0.0
177.248.0.0
187.252.0.0
118.100.0.0
123.240.0.0
201.188.0.0
118.200.0.0
83.110.0.0
106.8.0.0
58.136.0.0
89.136.0.0
113.128.0.0
154.242.0.0
118.96.0.0
153.140.0.0
175.42.0.0
91.98.0.0
190.126.0.0
201.180.0.0
201.142.0.0
208.116.0.0
210.76.0.0
95.218.0.0
122.154.0.0
114.138.0.0
64.30.0.0
120.30.0.0
118.212.0.0
195.116.0.0
27.128.0.0
201.136.0.0
14.194.0.0
125.210.0.0
1.22.0.0
176.44.0.0
142.42.0.0
188.16.0.0
93.168.0.0
41.172.0.0
152.166.0.0
178.80.0.0
58.186.0.0
23.30.0.0
142.52.0.0
150.92.0.0
118.24.0.0
190.222.0.0
150.186.0.0
177.36.0.0
178.152.0.0
210.136.0.0
200.202.0.0
59.144.0.0
191.252.0.0
110.234.0.0
187.50.0.0
178.86.0.0
118.136.0.0
101.232.0.0
179.34.0.0
188.248.0.0
85.122.0.0
181.178.0.0
195.174.0.0
222.248.0.0
111.94.0.0
167.90.0.0
115.190.0.0
221.134.0.0
184.172.0.0
49.158.0.0
61.108.0.0
116.116.0.0
49.248.0.0
203.150.0.0
61.150.0.0
115.28.0.0
150.188.0.0
59.184.0.0
197.218.0.0
117.22.0.0
178.150.0.0
46.176.0.0
190.30.0.0
200.56.0.0
27.48.0.0
58.30.0.0
150.2.0.0
116.202.0.0
177.232.0.0
77.28.0.0
186.24.0.0
197.228.0.0
105.228.0.0
80.54.0.0
182.20.0.0
180.242.0.0
106.2.0.0
200.226.0.0
113.62.0.0
94.128.0.0
190.198.0.0
160.122.0.0
78.96.0.0
37.216.0.0
27.2.0.0
105.12.0.0
190.148.0.0
95.76.0.0
116.2.0.0
5.36.0.0
74.0.0.0
114.54.0.0
54.38.0.0
218.28.0.0
151.254.0.0
86.34.0.0
175.144.0.0
13.230.0.0
201.184.0.0
60.52.0.0
93.72.0.0
101.48.0.0
124.124.0.0
212.252.0.0
210.250.0.0
113.16.0.0
196.38.0.0
74.196.0.0
77.30.0.0
189.202.0.0
195.208.0.0
148.248.0.0
89.198.0.0
93.78.0.0
123.192.0.0
151.2.0.0
121.96.0.0
79.166.0.0
125.234.0.0
181.236.0.0
106.74.0.0
123.178.0.0
221.14.0.0
201.186.0.0
113.8.0.0
202.28.0.0
190.86.0.0
140.110.0.0
179.32.0.0
121.116.0.0
188.70.0.0
157.2.0.0
140.206.0.0
176.202.0.0
125.232.0.0
148.232.0.0
187.188.0.0
218.108.0.0
101.252.0.0
112.122.0.0
190.84.0.0
190.66.0.0
119.100.0.0
186.122.0.0
172.106.0.0
41.192.0.0
148.104.0.0
124.126.0.0
178.148.0.0
177.88.0.0
148.220.0.0
125.96.0.0
165.132.0.0
167.206.0.0
181.36.0.0
181.42.0.0
201.124.0.0
186.192.0.0
159.202.0.0
157.16.0.0
31.0.0.0
182.234.0.0
181.78.0.0
153.252.0.0
183.82.0.0
5.160.0.0
179.40.0.0
78.100.0.0
172.108.0.0
217.218.0.0
219.92.0.0
113.200.0.0
113.194.0.0
202.120.0.0
160.16.0.0
177.230.0.0
125.20.0.0
41.82.0.0
113.218.0.0
148.202.0.0
78.38.0.0
37.254.0.0
140.136.0.0
180.252.0.0
119.226.0.0
52.68.0.0
171.34.0.0
210.90.0.0
210.58.0.0
116.194.0.0
201.244.0.0
37.210.0.0
120.48.0.0
36.38.0.0
61.236.0.0
219.64.0.0
221.138.0.0
5.30.0.0
178.42.0.0
116.14.0.0
201.250.0.0
46.224.0.0
31.162.0.0
219.124.0.0
92.44.0.0
222.120.0.0
197.184.0.0
1.186.0.0
31.166.0.0
88.118.0.0
196.34.0.0
80.50.0.0
117.72.0.0
119.0.0.0
203.154.0.0
61.112.0.0
201.172.0.0
188.158.0.0
186.46.0.0
201.160.0.0
183.168.0.0
175.146.0.0
74.80.0.0
98.156.0.0
105.178.0.0
95.42.0.0
81.212.0.0
219.156.0.0
201.248.0.0
162.214.0.0
223.116.0.0
61.90.0.0
190.166.0.0
46.146.0.0
181.234.0.0
124.192.0.0
45.46.0.0
106.66.0.0
186.248.0.0
94.48.0.0
50.226.0.0
24.154.0.0
223.30.0.0
203.140.0.0
14.134.0.0
94.182.0.0

Name: BLOCKSET16
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 16
Size in memory: 4200936
Members:
203.125.0.0
200.54.0.0
176.47.0.0
205.202.0.0
125.99.0.0
85.121.0.0
62.215.0.0
52.74.0.0
112.110.0.0
112.197.0.0
24.135.0.0
179.1.0.0
119.8.0.0
37.231.0.0
200.92.0.0
117.57.0.0
190.125.0.0
222.124.0.0
139.159.0.0
113.53.0.0
201.230.0.0
95.162.0.0
51.36.0.0
161.10.0.0
186.176.0.0
31.203.0.0
61.246.0.0
60.54.0.0
150.94.0.0
221.13.0.0
77.55.0.0
149.140.0.0
175.177.0.0
164.100.0.0
46.143.0.0
104.236.0.0
166.111.0.0
192.29.0.0
200.116.0.0
190.82.0.0
118.26.0.0
190.186.0.0
180.241.0.0
83.16.0.0
77.120.0.0
86.51.0.0
197.250.0.0
188.34.0.0
190.81.0.0
186.66.0.0
168.244.0.0
194.225.0.0
31.155.0.0
200.118.0.0
210.249.0.0
213.14.0.0
41.59.0.0
37.56.0.0
62.120.0.0
113.19.0.0
119.46.0.0
200.201.0.0
70.43.0.0
1.47.0.0
140.224.0.0
208.100.0.0
197.248.0.0
210.78.0.0
77.52.0.0
91.122.0.0
27.97.0.0
106.51.0.0
109.187.0.0
54.178.0.0
217.131.0.0
61.212.0.0
200.228.0.0
117.54.0.0
181.208.0.0
175.101.0.0
46.10.0.0
60.243.0.0
161.246.0.0
95.160.0.0
105.14.0.0
195.29.0.0
31.202.0.0
188.173.0.0
197.249.0.0
81.214.0.0
154.34.0.0
139.0.0.0
169.48.0.0
200.40.0.0
120.28.0.0
163.121.0.0
157.1.0.0
116.207.0.0
101.255.0.0
140.0.0.0
129.208.0.0
178.235.0.0
181.210.0.0
182.232.0.0
109.188.0.0
201.183.0.0
46.12.0.0
148.103.0.0
41.174.0.0
46.97.0.0
130.204.0.0
148.250.0.0
121.118.0.0
186.251.0.0
172.105.0.0
175.156.0.0
183.80.0.0
160.124.0.0
190.214.0.0
190.164.0.0
121.59.0.0
184.22.0.0
89.175.0.0
187.254.0.0
165.255.0.0
197.245.0.0
150.185.0.0
113.202.0.0
221.168.0.0
203.162.0.0
200.88.0.0
79.106.0.0
116.1.0.0
191.100.0.0
183.79.0.0
124.7.0.0
132.157.0.0
167.89.0.0
149.0.0.0
153.99.0.0
201.235.0.0
113.18.0.0
175.110.0.0
222.127.0.0
165.226.0.0
183.87.0.0
200.60.0.0
37.121.0.0
5.156.0.0
200.87.0.0
153.142.0.0
5.41.0.0
140.138.0.0
85.185.0.0
37.36.0.0
118.98.0.0
220.252.0.0
51.235.0.0
117.21.0.0
51.218.0.0
155.230.0.0
216.245.0.0
118.89.0.0
186.195.0.0
201.239.0.0
180.215.0.0
31.145.0.0
110.164.0.0
77.65.0.0
186.67.0.0
62.162.0.0
36.36.0.0
197.210.0.0
83.66.0.0
182.233.0.0
147.134.0.0
190.65.0.0
161.18.0.0
187.190.0.0
148.201.0.0
178.135.0.0
123.177.0.0
76.79.0.0
200.111.0.0
31.206.0.0
142.41.0.0
180.93.0.0
116.196.0.0
139.255.0.0
212.175.0.0
182.156.0.0
163.13.0.0
177.90.0.0
162.144.0.0
154.33.0.0
160.120.0.0
181.16.0.0
124.82.0.0
177.39.0.0
151.250.0.0
94.153.0.0
190.187.0.0
124.13.0.0
200.86.0.0
66.151.0.0
196.37.0.0
160.11.0.0
111.93.0.0
88.199.0.0
78.95.0.0
51.223.0.0
148.222.0.0
175.44.0.0
59.107.0.0
201.151.0.0
191.254.0.0
70.44.0.0
37.47.0.0
5.60.0.0
181.39.0.0
81.219.0.0
109.242.0.0
201.174.0.0
201.240.0.0
186.150.0.0
87.126.0.0
31.173.0.0
190.210.0.0
200.72.0.0
130.105.0.0
193.92.0.0
119.149.0.0
27.102.0.0
46.1.0.0
41.56.0.0
201.163.0.0
94.184.0.0
112.215.0.0
188.168.0.0
200.37.0.0
46.217.0.0
140.205.0.0
190.240.0.0
200.224.0.0
186.151.0.0
24.128.0.0
190.183.0.0
113.22.0.0
109.184.0.0
177.228.0.0
79.100.0.0
139.129.0.0
200.70.0.0
115.43.0.0
200.83.0.0
217.60.0.0
151.135.0.0
124.30.0.0
61.19.0.0
207.249.0.0
169.0.0.0
80.53.0.0
95.38.0.0
159.16.0.0
188.3.0.0
27.101.0.0
190.129.0.0
168.234.0.0
62.118.0.0
201.141.0.0
117.56.0.0
78.167.0.0
204.51.0.0
154.69.0.0
213.74.0.0
54.65.0.0
154.121.0.0
5.78.0.0
91.93.0.0
112.198.0.0
186.15.0.0
181.198.0.0
222.122.0.0
78.90.0.0
151.253.0.0
109.254.0.0
14.139.0.0
201.231.0.0
46.100.0.0
189.200.0.0
139.228.0.0
101.254.0.0
194.190.0.0
49.212.0.0
117.75.0.0
187.48.0.0
62.38.0.0
114.130.0.0
54.37.0.0
190.150.0.0
163.32.0.0
74.2.0.0
119.74.0.0
78.83.0.0
200.121.0.0
77.122.0.0
150.1.0.0
24.123.0.0
211.42.0.0
190.63.0.0
197.232.0.0
218.111.0.0
77.85.0.0
200.8.0.0
212.156.0.0
163.172.0.0
179.62.0.0
31.5.0.0
173.47.0.0
191.99.0.0
92.127.0.0
109.245.0.0
159.201.0.0
89.216.0.0
191.197.0.0
138.230.0.0
201.156.0.0
195.142.0.0
88.156.0.0
180.180.0.0
78.88.0.0
46.2.0.0
140.109.0.0
201.247.0.0
182.49.0.0
196.33.0.0
219.126.0.0
116.71.0.0
117.59.0.0
167.0.0.0
114.143.0.0
180.254.0.0
147.133.0.0
124.123.0.0
182.92.0.0
107.7.0.0
178.35.0.0
118.150.0.0
210.244.0.0
160.18.0.0
138.196.0.0
193.140.0.0
119.3.0.0
181.176.0.0
184.82.0.0
115.68.0.0
210.19.0.0
92.247.0.0
107.170.0.0
83.212.0.0
159.204.0.0
149.156.0.0
190.55.0.0
114.68.0.0
200.48.0.0
112.132.0.0
123.194.0.0
14.103.0.0
148.234.0.0
79.101.0.0
176.240.0.0
210.212.0.0
37.137.0.0
149.147.0.0
200.195.0.0
151.1.0.0
182.22.0.0
150.100.0.0
188.245.0.0
61.149.0.0
119.76.0.0
203.177.0.0
190.64.0.0
119.102.0.0
125.98.0.0
61.17.0.0
203.146.0.0
51.39.0.0
59.103.0.0
180.183.0.0
159.0.0.0
201.138.0.0
85.153.0.0
37.27.0.0
186.149.0.0
1.35.0.0
41.58.0.0
94.155.0.0
197.237.0.0
120.51.0.0
200.78.0.0
104.235.0.0
93.74.0.0
60.255.0.0
212.200.0.0
46.152.0.0
124.218.0.0
183.170.0.0

Name: BLOCKSET17
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 17
Size in memory: 4199384
Members:
95.65.128.0
190.130.128.0
203.209.0.0
154.241.128.0
190.182.128.0
176.220.0.0
200.106.0.0
188.129.0.0
77.121.128.0
61.12.0.0
191.255.0.0
119.11.128.0
178.155.0.0
169.1.128.0
190.1.128.0
139.99.0.0
200.41.128.0
85.222.0.0
196.36.128.0
181.193.0.0
61.7.128.0
190.128.128.0
183.78.0.0
186.183.128.0
111.92.0.0
45.56.0.0
190.10.0.0
190.3.0.0
109.173.128.0
87.97.128.0
109.167.128.0
14.1.128.0
125.212.128.0
186.27.128.0
147.135.0.0
69.162.0.0
197.243.0.0
38.132.128.0
200.46.128.0
64.250.128.0
202.158.0.0
67.205.128.0
112.199.0.0
82.202.128.0
213.91.128.0
186.183.0.0
104.168.128.0
80.234.0.0
181.192.0.0
190.10.128.0
129.122.128.0
186.182.128.0
177.91.0.0
188.253.0.0
113.23.0.0
119.2.128.0
92.126.128.0
200.112.0.0
46.185.128.0
164.52.0.0
61.16.128.0
213.33.128.0
208.115.128.0
79.126.0.0
204.52.0.0
107.169.128.0
41.93.0.0
180.211.128.0
212.174.128.0
101.251.128.0
94.26.0.0
148.102.0.0
87.227.128.0
80.211.0.0
138.229.128.0
94.189.128.0
5.2.128.0
211.43.0.0
121.119.0.0
37.34.128.0
94.29.128.0
117.58.0.0
58.27.128.0
178.171.0.0
148.235.0.0
191.103.128.0
5.32.0.0
200.194.128.0
181.115.0.0
62.29.0.0
196.25.0.0
46.153.0.0
93.155.128.0
210.18.0.0
198.36.128.0
61.148.0.0
92.253.0.0
123.231.128.0
154.127.128.0
47.90.0.0
200.42.0.0
101.55.0.0
88.203.128.0
95.66.128.0
114.79.128.0
27.106.0.0
181.199.0.0
41.215.0.0
1.34.128.0
14.102.0.0
5.200.128.0
200.200.0.0
70.42.128.0
37.128.0.0
119.160.0.0
37.148.0.0
95.111.0.0
96.47.0.0
188.166.0.0
212.233.128.0
61.110.0.0
24.153.128.0
77.42.128.0
203.86.0.0
94.31.128.0
89.25.128.0
219.94.0.0
212.154.0.0
31.177.128.0
144.217.128.0
79.127.0.0
118.184.128.0
119.73.128.0
83.228.0.0
77.123.0.0
31.2.0.0
47.52.128.0
181.115.128.0
83.96.0.0
192.254.128.0
89.205.0.0
118.88.128.0
200.225.128.0
77.40.0.0
193.230.0.0
153.143.128.0
109.170.0.0
62.149.128.0
41.212.0.0
70.232.0.0
113.23.128.0
91.140.0.0
151.0.128.0
186.103.128.0
85.187.0.0
148.223.0.0
119.92.0.0
83.103.128.0
208.114.0.0
190.128.0.0
167.216.0.0
168.187.128.0
154.118.0.0
81.12.128.0
94.249.0.0
50.225.128.0
180.95.128.0
188.132.128.0
114.199.128.0
64.29.128.0
190.99.128.0
123.51.128.0
128.199.128.0
123.252.128.0
200.11.128.0
186.177.0.0
79.125.128.0
177.229.0.0
205.201.128.0
186.250.0.0
186.2.0.0
111.91.0.0
115.127.0.0
64.111.128.0
186.188.128.0
181.232.0.0
201.140.0.0
177.38.0.0
198.37.0.0
201.158.128.0
201.157.0.0
219.94.128.0
197.254.0.0
23.255.128.0
42.61.128.0
124.219.0.0
175.100.0.0
58.64.0.0
41.245.128.0
85.221.128.0
121.111.128.0
74.3.0.0
118.102.128.0
61.114.0.0
200.119.0.0
5.35.0.0
124.240.0.0
191.196.0.0
49.0.128.0
200.114.128.0
210.211.128.0
198.11.128.0
93.126.128.0
123.103.0.0
165.225.128.0
1.46.128.0
89.165.0.0
189.201.0.0
41.213.0.0
186.194.0.0
67.206.0.0
94.187.0.0
41.71.0.0
37.63.128.0
190.80.128.0
90.154.128.0
78.93.128.0
138.197.0.0
155.133.0.0
190.121.0.0
221.12.0.0
79.139.128.0
197.251.128.0
80.97.128.0
196.24.128.0
210.245.0.0
186.43.0.0
62.150.128.0
113.11.0.0
190.131.0.0
64.112.0.0
107.171.0.0
41.214.0.0
113.203.128.0
60.254.0.0
95.181.0.0
190.180.0.0
190.96.128.0
200.239.128.0
93.152.128.0
36.37.128.0
119.103.0.0
80.49.128.0
54.92.0.0
112.196.0.0
187.49.0.0
27.100.128.0
51.15.128.0
195.154.0.0
89.211.128.0
5.34.0.0
116.118.0.0
168.245.0.0
190.57.0.0
93.122.128.0
54.36.128.0
46.62.128.0
94.254.128.0
94.236.0.0
68.64.0.0
87.101.128.0
187.191.128.0
150.95.128.0
208.113.128.0
165.16.0.0
176.52.0.0
77.42.0.0
83.242.128.0
161.22.128.0
27.147.128.0
79.122.128.0
80.52.128.0
24.156.0.0
46.99.0.0
202.183.128.0
24.129.0.0
183.81.0.0
78.166.128.0
200.229.0.0
109.190.0.0
77.45.0.0
177.234.0.0
93.120.128.0
79.126.128.0
52.230.0.0
117.74.128.0
201.162.128.0
66.150.128.0
121.254.128.0
203.156.0.0
61.213.0.0
200.79.0.0
109.169.128.0
178.62.0.0
203.210.128.0
212.133.128.0
77.70.0.0
66.70.128.0
78.128.0.0
37.187.0.0

Name: BLOCKSET18
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 18
Size in memory: 4200136
Members:
79.173.192.0
27.124.0.0
208.99.192.0
85.120.192.0
115.85.0.0
181.188.192.0
179.43.128.0
93.183.128.0
118.184.64.0
90.143.0.0
210.248.192.0
83.169.192.0
89.235.64.0
196.207.128.0
197.211.192.0
201.139.0.0
93.123.0.0
41.202.64.0
91.148.64.0
46.8.64.0
201.150.192.0
195.214.128.0
118.127.192.0
192.255.0.0
196.36.0.0
190.12.0.0
203.115.64.0
121.119.128.0
212.174.0.0
62.244.0.0
180.178.128.0
213.202.192.0
201.221.128.0
83.147.192.0
203.113.128.0
139.162.192.0
82.137.64.0
66.70.192.0
77.110.64.0
201.148.0.0
95.154.64.0
92.53.0.0
181.114.64.0
188.75.192.0
191.232.192.0
182.48.192.0
201.126.0.0
200.200.128.0
119.75.0.0
89.109.0.0
213.249.0.0
186.26.0.0
54.64.192.0
191.102.64.0
119.92.128.0
220.231.64.0
128.199.64.0
208.101.0.0
41.208.192.0
183.90.192.0
95.158.128.0
158.69.192.0
109.228.192.0
120.50.192.0
190.131.192.0
114.108.192.0
80.211.128.0
104.237.0.0
88.210.0.0
139.162.128.0
190.9.192.0
196.207.64.0
77.76.128.0
165.227.64.0
190.92.0.0
190.130.0.0
200.77.192.0
202.44.192.0
50.225.64.0
83.148.64.0
181.188.128.0
46.8.128.0
112.196.128.0
92.50.0.0
1.46.64.0
61.247.0.0
49.50.64.0
64.29.64.0
46.41.192.0
116.68.64.0
148.223.192.0
194.102.64.0
95.159.64.0
203.130.192.0
61.148.128.0
115.160.192.0
46.41.128.0
200.105.128.0
203.147.0.0
95.154.192.0
46.164.64.0
162.216.0.0
37.8.192.0
109.190.128.0
212.237.0.0
47.52.64.0
46.38.0.0
156.67.64.0
190.5.64.0
193.233.64.0
197.156.128.0
177.91.128.0
87.116.128.0
202.129.0.0
195.154.192.0
178.62.128.0
118.88.64.0
43.226.128.0
195.252.64.0
94.45.64.0
190.109.128.0
165.227.192.0
221.120.192.0
41.57.0.0
93.175.192.0
210.18.128.0
212.146.64.0
208.118.0.0
82.209.192.0
62.121.64.0
62.64.64.0
41.66.192.0
66.152.0.0
190.151.192.0
112.133.192.0
208.113.64.0
62.210.192.0
186.250.192.0
172.110.0.0
95.85.128.0
148.235.192.0
181.174.64.0
178.34.192.0
111.119.192.0
213.248.128.0
64.32.64.0
201.217.128.0
159.63.192.0
205.201.64.0
175.107.0.0
200.2.192.0
188.116.0.0
84.239.0.0
49.156.64.0
190.57.128.0
45.253.192.0
154.68.0.0
142.4.0.0
42.61.64.0
37.114.128.0
89.219.192.0
188.211.64.0
37.130.64.0
70.232.128.0
188.210.128.0
190.181.192.0
213.32.128.0
200.123.128.0
205.203.0.0
62.150.0.0
152.231.64.0
61.114.128.0
125.62.128.0
193.227.0.0
190.7.0.0
87.117.128.0
101.100.192.0
91.144.128.0
77.77.128.0
66.150.64.0
186.177.128.0
68.64.128.0
201.221.0.0
110.93.192.0
201.162.0.0
203.90.64.0
67.206.128.0
93.175.64.0
198.11.64.0
104.41.0.0
80.97.64.0
77.121.64.0
201.216.192.0
192.223.64.0
101.96.64.0
173.46.192.0
200.69.192.0
202.142.64.0
110.172.128.0
5.62.192.0
95.80.128.0
203.156.128.0
197.148.0.0
186.159.0.0
190.6.0.0
64.95.0.0
84.245.192.0
219.127.0.0
92.55.64.0
176.123.128.0
46.167.64.0
200.194.64.0
201.149.0.0
124.6.128.0
24.129.128.0
203.192.192.0
84.241.0.0
200.123.64.0
190.15.192.0
89.211.64.0
142.40.192.0
201.190.64.0
178.79.0.0
115.127.128.0
216.246.0.0
203.135.192.0
190.181.0.0
83.144.64.0
176.104.0.0
193.230.128.0
77.123.128.0
192.163.192.0
190.0.0.0
64.32.0.0
201.140.128.0
41.66.0.0
200.46.0.0
78.30.128.0
46.162.192.0
201.157.128.0
61.110.128.0
186.194.192.0
104.255.64.0
200.52.64.0
178.79.128.0
119.40.0.0
181.174.0.0
212.129.0.0
38.132.64.0
188.166.128.0
188.18.0.0
154.117.128.0
69.25.192.0
94.74.128.0
82.212.64.0
169.1.64.0
78.154.192.0
190.113.128.0
93.77.192.0
91.150.64.0
62.210.0.0
197.255.0.0
200.7.192.0
177.229.192.0
154.120.64.0
196.207.192.0
183.86.192.0
190.13.128.0
122.144.64.0
187.191.0.0
27.131.128.0
223.27.192.0
82.208.128.0
221.12.128.0
51.15.64.0
77.77.64.0
85.29.0.0
177.38.192.0
213.233.64.0
92.126.64.0
176.220.128.0
105.15.0.0
212.75.192.0
124.158.64.0
46.99.128.0
105.27.128.0
190.242.64.0
186.121.192.0
203.109.64.0
94.241.128.0
5.200.64.0
80.52.0.0
46.153.128.0
64.251.0.0
62.149.64.0
203.122.0.0
95.155.0.0
179.49.0.0
196.250.0.0
200.239.64.0
85.187.192.0
101.99.0.0
176.65.192.0
153.254.0.0
202.78.64.0
95.154.128.0
196.25.128.0
164.77.192.0
167.88.192.0
93.75.0.0
222.165.192.0
198.2.128.0
77.105.0.0
154.0.64.0
82.137.0.0
31.40.128.0
89.236.192.0
148.106.0.0
78.142.0.0
82.209.64.0
192.28.192.0
95.86.0.0
210.138.0.0
83.149.128.0
125.31.192.0
153.143.64.0
85.194.64.0
190.131.128.0
45.45.192.0
107.6.192.0
200.6.192.0
191.98.128.0
84.205.192.0
123.195.0.0
89.237.128.0
182.18.192.0
221.132.0.0
66.71.128.0
203.205.0.0
172.104.192.0
201.238.192.0
191.196.192.0
89.108.128.0
196.47.128.0
199.15.128.0
200.63.128.0
46.40.0.0
1.34.64.0
70.42.64.0
189.201.128.0
89.147.192.0
98.158.0.0
85.9.64.0
124.240.128.0
58.82.128.0
129.122.0.0
182.237.128.0
G.W. Haywood
2018-04-04 11:34:52 UTC
Part 2:

Name: BLOCKSET19
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 19
Size in memory: 4201224
Members:
190.90.32.0
113.20.96.0
190.115.224.0
94.177.192.0
168.228.0.0
196.202.192.0
130.185.192.0
41.73.224.0
88.85.96.0
217.16.64.0
200.35.32.0
202.5.32.0
83.220.64.0
212.42.192.0
201.175.0.0
213.16.32.0
181.114.192.0
212.112.96.0
27.96.32.0
131.72.32.0
49.156.128.0
77.121.0.0
200.74.192.0
41.73.0.0
200.55.192.0
182.160.96.0
31.47.32.0
190.53.0.0
83.219.192.0
116.90.96.0
177.38.128.0
212.92.192.0
111.118.128.0
59.153.224.0
101.251.96.0
37.187.128.0
41.189.160.0
190.109.224.0
213.186.128.0
198.37.128.0
91.107.32.0
188.211.32.0
89.18.0.0
1.34.32.0
188.212.160.0
190.7.128.0
139.59.224.0
70.232.192.0
62.4.0.0
188.166.192.0
37.46.224.0
192.99.0.0
124.40.0.0
117.102.224.0
190.15.0.0
167.99.0.0
191.232.160.0
94.45.32.0
186.159.64.0
92.222.32.0
176.104.64.0
37.32.0.0
200.35.96.0
81.23.96.0
91.185.0.0
219.158.0.0
5.39.64.0
95.173.224.0
200.46.96.0
195.158.0.0
202.164.128.0
196.24.96.0
200.58.160.0
54.36.96.0
168.197.0.0
202.138.224.0
197.242.96.0
165.227.128.0
194.29.128.0
163.44.128.0
186.1.160.0
202.141.224.0
64.250.96.0
162.213.224.0
213.163.96.0
190.15.96.0
200.24.64.0
190.2.96.0
213.110.64.0
81.89.0.0
188.166.224.0
23.29.224.0
159.89.128.0
176.65.160.0
170.0.32.0
159.89.32.0
96.30.64.0
188.121.128.0
196.41.0.0
122.252.224.0
162.213.64.0
202.91.64.0
182.48.64.0
188.215.160.0
202.179.64.0
200.6.160.0
200.42.128.0
176.58.96.0
178.62.192.0
190.60.32.0
94.177.160.0
64.29.32.0
62.141.32.0
190.113.96.0
195.14.160.0
176.220.192.0
202.53.64.0
191.196.128.0
109.109.32.0
213.144.96.0
58.146.96.0
61.213.128.0
208.99.160.0
172.104.0.0
144.217.0.0
190.104.64.0
193.194.64.0
142.4.64.0
197.211.32.0
188.121.96.0
170.78.0.0
82.117.64.0
177.229.160.0
80.87.64.0
82.146.224.0
193.193.192.0
85.187.160.0
94.138.192.0
82.151.96.0
136.0.32.0
200.24.192.0
203.160.160.0
89.188.192.0
167.249.64.0
69.26.0.0
202.62.64.0
190.109.96.0
200.105.192.0
94.23.0.0
201.139.224.0
118.184.32.0
190.3.128.0
151.80.128.0
85.95.224.0
200.89.96.0
200.61.96.0
202.21.96.0
212.58.192.0
212.27.32.0
87.251.224.0
79.134.128.0
77.238.64.0
31.135.224.0
197.221.64.0
125.62.96.0
116.58.160.0
154.241.96.0
78.153.128.0
187.49.192.0
190.104.32.0
213.34.192.0
154.119.32.0
138.197.128.0
54.64.160.0
193.233.128.0
186.148.128.0
5.101.0.0
181.224.224.0
202.147.224.0
186.250.160.0
188.211.128.0
159.89.64.0
143.0.192.0
193.230.192.0
82.97.224.0
195.184.192.0
136.0.64.0
69.161.224.0
212.126.96.0
200.49.32.0
200.124.224.0
169.1.32.0
49.238.32.0
41.63.160.0
218.30.0.0
212.58.0.0
96.47.128.0
193.188.64.0
188.215.192.0
201.149.64.0
190.14.224.0
200.63.0.0
101.99.64.0
210.138.64.0
119.2.0.0
200.58.64.0
213.147.96.0
115.127.192.0
119.59.96.0
168.187.32.0
192.30.0.0
109.199.128.0
188.165.192.0
200.123.0.0
192.163.160.0
194.165.128.0
190.107.128.0
41.204.224.0
202.148.0.0
64.112.128.0
186.182.96.0
41.202.128.0
64.111.96.0
62.240.32.0
212.11.160.0
37.140.160.0
87.98.128.0
46.51.224.0
46.248.32.0
204.52.128.0
200.229.160.0
203.142.32.0
64.95.64.0
62.210.160.0
43.226.64.0
162.213.32.0
183.91.0.0
42.61.32.0
212.52.32.0
210.4.96.0
139.59.96.0
174.138.32.0
89.17.96.0
103.70.96.0
5.35.128.0
202.164.32.0
138.94.64.0
201.148.64.0
190.93.128.0
116.212.32.0
199.15.192.0
70.42.32.0
118.88.32.0
95.181.128.0
93.123.64.0
203.190.128.0
111.119.160.0
212.174.64.0
168.187.64.0
77.236.160.0
192.28.160.0
115.84.224.0
45.248.160.0
202.149.64.0
203.128.64.0
5.22.192.0
94.45.128.0
194.247.192.0
196.202.160.0
210.14.64.0
37.37.0.0
45.76.0.0
198.11.32.0
144.217.64.0
82.117.192.0
207.248.224.0
200.200.224.0
190.14.160.0
46.249.32.0
94.190.160.0
200.31.96.0
109.190.192.0
213.186.160.0
148.223.160.0
212.12.160.0
170.80.32.0
110.50.96.0
114.69.224.0
27.109.64.0
200.123.32.0
187.191.64.0
46.99.192.0
200.52.32.0
158.69.64.0
191.102.192.0
203.145.224.0
165.227.0.0
197.215.160.0
143.208.96.0
188.208.224.0
200.79.128.0
184.171.224.0
202.125.128.0
210.14.0.0
41.207.192.0
195.46.0.0
213.149.32.0
203.77.224.0
188.210.96.0
45.253.160.0
202.75.32.0
213.157.32.0
154.72.64.0
96.9.64.0
178.34.160.0
196.41.224.0
83.220.32.0
202.63.96.0
139.59.128.0
168.196.64.0
84.17.0.0
69.25.160.0
201.219.192.0
43.226.32.0
174.138.64.0
168.253.64.0
114.199.96.0
194.182.64.0
201.126.64.0
202.179.0.0
188.209.0.0
5.188.64.0
91.108.128.0
94.158.64.0
61.148.192.0
149.56.128.0
202.131.224.0
93.75.64.0
115.166.96.0
202.4.96.0
205.203.64.0
83.221.160.0
191.103.64.0
94.139.192.0
94.23.224.0
193.68.0.0
190.92.64.0
153.143.0.0
202.182.0.0
196.45.128.0
181.189.128.0
197.220.160.0
168.205.224.0
114.31.0.0
146.88.32.0
92.222.64.0
115.124.64.0
188.123.192.0
85.234.32.0
221.199.224.0
212.100.64.0
149.56.96.0
202.137.0.0
190.106.192.0
158.181.0.0
200.10.96.0
121.52.224.0
61.114.192.0
101.100.160.0
190.5.224.0
170.238.128.0
198.167.192.0
80.80.96.0
96.46.224.0
47.88.0.0
212.2.192.0
82.117.224.0
196.36.64.0
190.11.0.0
195.46.160.0
195.154.128.0
196.29.96.0
138.99.64.0
173.46.160.0
92.42.0.0
124.217.192.0
172.104.128.0
45.254.0.0
67.231.224.0
110.74.192.0
46.8.192.0
190.0.128.0
116.212.128.0
119.77.96.0
195.46.96.0
47.52.32.0
62.24.96.0
190.7.96.0
196.25.192.0
194.102.32.0
213.160.128.0
77.93.32.0
216.155.64.0
119.63.224.0
138.68.160.0
188.208.64.0
89.163.224.0
212.42.96.0
196.201.64.0
89.163.128.0
83.222.224.0
5.62.160.0
210.7.64.0
46.105.32.0
200.119.192.0
36.37.0.0
148.235.128.0
212.34.0.0
177.91.192.0
5.101.64.0
176.98.128.0
181.114.0.0
203.189.128.0
202.71.128.0
202.146.224.0

Name: BLOCKSET20
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 20
Size in memory: 4201064
Members:
118.103.224.0
91.92.80.0
69.161.208.0
192.28.144.0
178.239.144.0
124.158.0.0
114.199.80.0
192.254.112.0
46.8.48.0
219.127.64.0
159.63.176.0
191.239.240.0
212.96.0.0
121.111.112.0
178.219.80.0
203.126.0.0
131.0.16.0
168.195.80.0
92.62.160.0
165.225.112.0
119.18.48.0
94.156.0.0
186.179.96.0
176.123.192.0
190.121.192.0
188.215.128.0
89.250.144.0
177.91.224.0
168.187.112.0
148.235.160.0
138.197.176.0
81.161.192.0
204.52.160.0
170.245.64.0
202.182.48.0
196.1.176.0
80.90.80.0
77.241.0.0
92.222.16.0
112.121.48.0
94.23.32.0
202.55.176.0
41.75.208.0
188.212.208.0
77.243.16.0
119.92.192.0
177.38.176.0
188.210.64.0
119.30.32.0
94.23.208.0
92.63.80.0
61.148.224.0
103.69.80.0
191.102.224.0
188.210.192.0
200.229.128.0
109.199.112.0
45.248.16.0
138.97.64.0
190.15.128.0
201.148.112.0
159.89.96.0
202.125.64.0
5.188.96.0
148.223.128.0
191.232.144.0
201.220.128.0
121.52.144.0
109.72.48.0
62.210.144.0
190.52.192.0
176.122.48.0
194.102.128.0
190.11.240.0
196.207.16.0
188.166.208.0
118.107.128.0
103.68.32.0
146.88.64.0
153.254.64.0
201.139.64.0
211.43.128.0
217.21.144.0
45.253.144.0
210.86.224.0
203.153.32.0
217.117.0.0
190.2.240.0
186.179.112.0
89.36.96.0
5.199.128.0
117.103.0.0
46.99.224.0
37.32.32.0
202.145.0.0
168.196.160.0
178.32.48.0
188.165.224.0
202.67.32.0
190.7.80.0
80.211.224.0
91.107.16.0
94.176.80.0
103.208.64.0
202.143.112.0
138.36.112.0
124.40.32.0
5.188.32.0
103.58.128.0
37.233.96.0
180.94.64.0
92.61.176.0
159.89.192.0
170.238.48.0
45.115.176.0
202.6.208.0
217.24.144.0
139.59.160.0
188.214.64.0
210.14.32.0
143.255.0.0
203.78.112.0
91.142.160.0
200.225.112.0
77.245.0.0
27.34.240.0
203.110.80.0
200.46.64.0
149.56.80.0
149.56.176.0
46.252.32.0
37.77.64.0
186.64.0.0
41.221.208.0
103.236.240.0
170.0.64.0
121.52.208.0
92.126.48.0
109.190.224.0
179.60.112.0
45.221.208.0
78.110.0.0
198.11.16.0
120.88.32.0
168.245.128.0
190.106.32.0
70.232.224.0
170.231.144.0
103.228.32.0
162.216.64.0
176.103.48.0
202.53.96.0
201.126.96.0
77.78.128.0
43.246.240.0
131.0.32.0
202.170.48.0
168.196.48.0
188.212.224.0
200.63.112.0
217.10.32.0
176.122.64.0
96.30.96.0
103.217.128.0
103.68.16.0
79.110.192.0
103.47.160.0
142.4.208.0
213.132.240.0
154.119.64.0
45.249.224.0
81.92.48.0
218.30.32.0
200.115.0.0
41.221.224.0
121.46.96.0
103.251.208.0
45.124.144.0
195.154.160.0
202.6.224.0
202.62.224.0
91.243.160.0
168.90.112.0
168.187.16.0
194.29.160.0
217.144.0.0
94.176.16.0
168.232.112.0
190.196.224.0
103.213.0.0
190.6.240.0
212.83.176.0
200.74.224.0
108.174.0.0
202.53.160.0
37.156.112.0
190.8.32.0
170.244.0.0
45.64.208.0
41.220.192.0
200.23.224.0
175.111.0.0
37.187.160.0
116.58.144.0
200.52.128.0
159.89.112.0
178.170.240.0
190.216.160.0
103.216.112.0
37.156.128.0
61.8.64.0
216.236.176.0
122.129.96.0
143.0.176.0
103.224.144.0
159.89.16.0
5.45.128.0
200.79.160.0
62.182.192.0
146.185.224.0
43.226.96.0
201.175.32.0
80.85.144.0
154.127.112.0
200.200.208.0
87.98.160.0
69.25.144.0
41.218.112.0
200.41.64.0
94.102.0.0
93.113.0.0
187.49.224.0
109.236.80.0
168.196.96.0
37.230.208.0
96.46.208.0
104.255.128.0
154.66.192.0
187.49.128.0
189.201.240.0
185.120.224.0
159.253.32.0
146.185.208.0
46.149.80.0
89.35.224.0
61.110.192.0
168.121.96.0
202.51.176.0
93.175.128.0
64.112.160.0
201.159.96.0
196.24.80.0
203.78.96.0
112.72.0.0
202.158.128.0
1.34.16.0
98.158.64.0
150.107.176.0
200.35.128.0
178.62.224.0
121.119.192.0
191.196.160.0
176.97.32.0
120.138.0.0
38.123.64.0
144.217.112.0
89.43.0.0
116.193.128.0
186.250.128.0
169.1.16.0
62.150.64.0
200.24.240.0
186.194.176.0
190.99.0.0
154.66.176.0
41.194.0.0
41.220.128.0
147.75.112.0
181.193.128.0
80.209.224.0
64.94.240.0
103.238.64.0
170.233.240.0
54.36.80.0
190.90.0.0
148.106.64.0
138.94.96.0
202.66.176.0
5.101.192.0
42.61.16.0
91.200.0.0
45.56.128.0
165.227.48.0
46.105.96.0
89.163.208.0
203.202.240.0
182.50.0.0
89.250.160.0
170.80.144.0
104.237.64.0
103.243.32.0
217.196.192.0
105.15.64.0
61.114.224.0
200.229.192.0
202.133.64.0
193.230.224.0
149.56.240.0
201.234.224.0
112.78.0.0
165.227.176.0
170.244.224.0
162.213.16.0
167.249.224.0
119.40.80.0
186.148.112.0
46.148.16.0
45.116.112.0
174.138.0.0
68.64.192.0
138.229.112.0
217.11.16.0
158.69.160.0
219.90.96.0
190.115.0.0
80.240.192.0
210.248.176.0
43.226.192.0
138.99.48.0
23.255.112.0
197.159.128.0
150.129.112.0
190.216.192.0
170.246.224.0
41.215.128.0
223.29.224.0
131.0.80.0
91.108.112.0
45.127.224.0
89.38.80.0
96.47.160.0
188.241.80.0
210.57.208.0
110.173.176.0
103.207.0.0
92.62.64.0
37.230.224.0
196.36.112.0
200.61.128.0
46.8.224.0
190.14.128.0
85.120.176.0
144.217.48.0
89.251.160.0
125.62.192.0
201.150.32.0
81.29.240.0
119.252.160.0
178.238.64.0
168.194.16.0
89.251.144.0
203.194.96.0
213.150.208.0
61.213.160.0
119.40.64.0
202.133.48.0
203.77.208.0
103.193.48.0
217.119.16.0
210.138.96.0
91.92.96.0
49.156.32.0
24.153.112.0
46.20.96.0
143.137.208.0
168.205.208.0
103.237.0.0
202.89.64.0
167.114.144.0
186.5.160.0
78.166.112.0
201.140.192.0
111.90.128.0
95.181.160.0
93.75.96.0
37.32.112.0
119.235.48.0
212.174.112.0
45.123.0.0
190.90.64.0
103.55.96.0
91.92.240.0
138.197.160.0
143.208.80.0
170.254.32.0
94.230.176.0
54.64.144.0
200.73.0.0
111.68.96.0
200.62.16.0
190.124.192.0
37.156.16.0
188.209.32.0
216.246.64.0
61.247.176.0
107.169.112.0
167.249.96.0
124.6.224.0
200.85.176.0
185.120.208.0
217.79.176.0
89.35.208.0
150.95.0.0
212.24.96.0
82.115.16.0

Name: BLOCKSET21
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 21
Size in memory: 4201672
Members:
103.57.80.0
109.235.64.0
138.68.192.0
200.200.192.0
103.40.56.0
200.107.248.0
69.161.200.0
45.249.80.0
201.234.248.0
202.52.8.0
37.49.224.0
168.196.176.0
203.126.16.0
190.124.208.0
175.106.8.0
144.48.48.0
163.53.208.0
217.182.72.0
187.49.240.0
103.48.64.0
218.30.48.0
103.79.160.0
200.33.88.0
202.60.104.0
188.210.80.0
43.227.128.0
162.213.216.0
41.194.16.0
158.69.96.0
168.245.144.0
116.0.0.0
191.255.128.0
213.150.200.0
89.248.160.0
89.34.248.0
170.80.64.0
139.59.216.0
200.62.8.0
109.190.240.0
95.156.240.0
119.18.144.0
103.30.88.0
216.187.72.0
43.239.56.0
193.230.240.0
116.213.40.0
164.77.184.0
190.99.16.0
185.82.104.0
47.52.24.0
220.158.136.0
45.249.72.0
158.69.176.0
103.72.136.0
45.125.176.0
94.23.152.0
103.87.168.0
202.9.40.0
188.241.48.0
103.194.152.0
89.41.168.0
103.221.224.0
164.160.88.0
170.150.128.0
169.239.80.0
138.121.248.0
14.102.144.0
43.229.88.0
45.115.168.0
116.68.248.0
103.221.72.0
93.114.96.0
200.63.32.0
94.23.88.0
103.86.192.0
151.80.0.0
85.234.24.0
103.20.144.0
190.216.152.0
103.46.232.0
41.222.152.0
115.178.96.0
93.114.176.0
103.78.96.0
200.110.168.0
165.231.8.0
123.108.96.0
103.80.56.0
168.195.96.0
138.94.112.0
103.195.248.0
91.107.64.0
119.18.152.0
37.139.112.0
91.185.184.0
168.196.40.0
103.9.208.0
103.217.144.0
103.204.80.0
103.206.176.0
138.59.184.0
201.131.248.0
143.137.248.0
192.30.32.0
46.99.240.0
89.41.8.0
61.148.248.0
150.129.128.0
103.51.72.0
199.15.120.0
103.254.200.0
103.44.136.0
31.216.56.0
149.56.72.0
177.38.168.0
45.253.136.0
43.246.144.0
176.104.96.0
93.123.96.0
105.27.192.0
196.6.104.0
201.220.16.0
103.80.152.0
210.248.168.0
115.146.120.0
92.43.184.0
158.255.0.0
103.51.24.0
103.196.0.0
5.188.0.0
201.219.232.0
89.41.16.0
180.211.88.0
202.79.16.0
178.217.8.0
92.222.200.0
200.79.176.0
190.60.8.0
190.107.232.0
202.74.240.0
188.247.72.0
27.131.208.0
103.72.216.0
103.236.168.0
163.53.200.0
130.0.24.0
192.28.136.0
23.32.0.0
191.196.184.0
103.74.88.0
185.40.0.0
5.1.104.0
43.249.184.0
46.153.192.0
89.35.240.0
103.88.216.0
121.46.112.0
93.77.184.0
185.153.32.0
89.41.176.0
103.233.112.0
103.207.32.0
178.33.48.0
103.247.8.0
168.194.8.0
160.238.72.0
202.179.184.0
5.101.208.0
103.73.72.0
200.94.240.0
130.185.72.0
103.58.120.0
200.35.176.0
201.159.0.0
45.120.120.0
5.188.168.0
93.190.136.0
59.153.216.0
91.246.208.0
45.252.72.0
103.5.184.0
202.73.8.0
149.56.208.0
80.211.240.0
131.0.96.0
89.47.160.0
103.82.144.0
150.242.64.0
41.79.72.0
37.140.192.0
46.17.120.0
92.126.40.0
200.46.80.0
138.36.128.0
178.250.88.0
5.188.48.0
87.239.168.0
103.39.128.0
190.90.24.0
103.66.136.0
89.38.224.0
79.171.48.0
54.36.72.0
109.199.104.0
205.201.56.0
212.174.96.0
202.164.216.0
103.66.144.0
45.248.144.0
168.232.128.0
150.242.16.0
91.107.8.0
148.235.184.0
181.114.224.0
103.254.96.0
150.107.192.0
200.3.184.0
177.91.240.0
210.138.112.0
91.134.216.0
103.217.120.0
103.69.96.0
141.105.64.0
103.21.232.0
203.190.112.0
103.219.200.0
96.30.112.0
202.69.8.0
42.61.8.0
138.229.104.0
198.12.0.0
103.238.104.0
103.68.48.0
188.165.240.0
61.114.240.0
92.222.232.0
94.176.8.0
103.210.40.0
103.251.224.0
157.119.80.0
188.208.56.0
5.135.32.0
76.78.248.0
105.15.80.0
89.40.64.0
54.64.136.0
186.182.88.0
188.93.120.0
31.25.136.0
45.115.0.0
196.11.176.0
119.103.128.0
213.132.232.0
61.110.208.0
170.78.32.0
103.89.88.0
193.70.80.0
103.85.192.0
142.4.96.0
103.226.0.0
175.106.16.0
103.48.56.0
103.214.128.0
204.52.176.0
94.156.16.0
120.29.152.0
89.44.80.0
103.208.56.0
104.255.144.0
170.238.160.0
103.210.48.0
149.56.232.0
137.74.40.0
103.90.224.0
200.41.120.0
31.14.136.0
74.82.0.0
178.62.240.0
107.169.104.0
176.116.136.0
119.40.96.0
43.225.16.0
62.150.80.0
103.63.112.0
186.64.112.0
202.134.8.0
144.217.32.0
159.89.8.0
169.1.8.0
43.242.224.0
150.129.104.0
200.35.88.0
170.80.160.0
45.126.16.0
27.123.0.0
94.102.56.0
196.6.112.0
138.36.104.0
198.11.8.0
216.246.80.0
178.250.240.0
5.23.48.0
110.50.88.0
83.137.128.0
178.132.0.0
196.32.248.0
91.190.88.0
114.30.72.0
203.78.136.0
86.107.176.0
185.98.80.0
104.255.56.0
46.8.240.0
168.194.80.0
138.117.120.0
200.1.176.0
153.143.32.0
148.223.144.0
45.119.80.0
123.108.240.0
202.122.0.0
62.122.200.0
168.121.32.0
43.246.136.0
41.76.136.0
143.255.16.0
176.220.224.0
200.225.104.0
45.248.0.0
103.243.56.0
5.133.8.0
157.119.120.0
188.241.200.0
188.241.72.0
46.16.224.0
45.221.200.0
116.206.32.0
5.206.232.0
188.212.240.0
1.34.8.0
121.46.88.0
190.242.56.0
186.194.128.0
64.112.176.0
170.81.40.0
138.68.144.0
170.244.216.0
94.176.32.0
103.70.200.0
149.56.168.0
92.42.32.0
131.0.8.0
149.56.200.0
144.217.96.0
216.187.80.0
103.14.120.0
94.23.200.0
178.249.112.0
202.72.240.0
93.113.24.0
188.212.200.0
203.91.112.0
162.213.96.0
45.116.0.0
200.114.120.0
110.76.144.0
103.221.216.0
43.226.112.0
91.92.72.0
103.248.112.0
123.255.248.0
185.144.24.0
158.69.152.0
5.196.112.0
221.120.96.0
103.9.200.0
185.132.120.0
37.60.24.0
103.231.208.0
103.213.16.0
178.22.120.0
170.80.232.0
109.69.160.0
120.136.24.0
196.24.72.0
43.226.208.0
191.233.0.0
168.228.32.0
119.92.208.0
122.129.112.0
101.96.0.0
103.42.192.0
103.194.136.0
45.251.32.0
131.72.64.0
69.25.136.0
200.229.208.0
37.156.8.0
194.102.144.0
43.249.48.0
125.62.208.0
194.29.176.0
116.199.168.0
143.0.224.0
203.83.240.0
167.249.56.0
5.101.32.0
46.245.160.0
43.241.128.0
93.115.24.0
130.185.224.0
43.251.168.0
5.188.56.0
196.36.104.0
37.187.176.0
36.255.224.0
103.63.104.0
78.93.120.0
176.103.64.0
167.249.240.0
41.222.176.0
188.247.80.0
103.88.128.0
37.26.80.0
167.216.128.0
168.121.88.0
195.154.184.0
185.120.240.0
84.38.136.0
143.137.200.0
87.239.176.0
103.75.96.0
143.208.72.0
170.0.24.0
158.69.128.0
43.241.120.0
170.245.80.0
168.197.32.0
157.119.224.0
200.41.80.0
158.69.120.0
103.195.176.0
188.64.184.0
103.70.128.0
119.31.232.0
201.131.16.0
91.197.128.0
122.129.120.0
107.148.0.0
45.248.56.0
168.90.224.0
219.158.32.0
138.59.192.0

Name: BLOCKSET22
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 22
Size in memory: 4205368
Members:
62.210.64.0
103.62.232.0
185.118.164.0
144.48.108.0
31.14.36.0
170.245.60.0
154.241.92.0
103.216.128.0
212.174.108.0
103.48.184.0
85.204.124.0
43.240.4.0
163.47.12.0
62.210.140.0
43.225.148.0
168.90.84.0
103.30.28.0
45.64.156.0
45.248.64.0
132.255.68.0
96.30.120.0
182.255.40.0
190.103.180.0
103.236.164.0
45.124.140.0
23.255.108.0
168.194.76.0
185.165.28.0
43.229.120.0
200.41.60.0
148.235.176.0
138.94.60.0
137.59.84.0
185.120.248.0
195.211.100.0
45.116.232.0
69.162.128.0
103.243.28.0
188.166.224.0
169.255.184.0
185.118.24.0
27.123.212.0
91.211.216.0
178.33.164.0
185.98.4.0
91.226.236.0
103.80.148.0
185.6.148.0
43.240.8.0
103.63.120.0
191.196.176.0
151.80.48.0
185.158.0.0
103.239.252.0
103.210.36.0
170.233.236.0
185.124.212.0
149.56.228.0
170.244.16.0
43.243.212.0
116.206.200.0
185.34.128.0
103.208.52.0
168.205.124.0
103.10.52.0
103.217.116.0
103.222.20.0
103.243.52.0
43.250.80.0
167.216.136.0
116.206.40.0
138.99.96.0
162.216.80.0
146.185.244.0
195.22.124.0
103.36.16.0
143.0.232.0
103.80.64.0
148.223.152.0
190.217.0.0
45.64.100.0
203.189.240.0
103.227.252.0
45.127.240.0
103.10.116.0
185.180.60.0
169.255.124.0
89.35.204.0
103.54.216.0
202.43.112.0
170.150.124.0
138.121.244.0
103.208.80.0
181.224.200.0
103.9.196.0
27.100.24.0
185.120.36.0
103.74.108.0
198.11.4.0
103.61.252.0
167.114.160.0
36.255.84.0
180.214.232.0
61.14.228.0
103.68.112.0
91.210.116.0
138.122.0.0
43.250.156.0
168.194.4.0
103.209.36.0
185.48.180.0
138.36.100.0
103.245.200.0
154.73.28.0
103.79.140.0
196.25.224.0
150.129.100.0
144.48.112.0
45.127.244.0
200.229.216.0
185.195.16.0
185.117.84.0
103.221.80.0
107.6.188.0
200.61.92.0
45.252.180.0
103.99.0.0
185.80.40.0
185.135.108.0
45.127.48.0
185.18.140.0
103.16.68.0
185.127.24.0
185.234.216.0
41.242.92.0
190.90.140.0
150.107.248.0
185.186.140.0
103.196.8.0
185.77.148.0
89.39.12.0
45.122.44.0
131.0.48.0
185.135.228.0
103.227.144.0
185.132.92.0
203.217.144.0
109.190.248.0
14.192.12.0
188.166.204.0
103.252.184.0
185.130.212.0
43.226.120.0
185.110.240.0
223.27.120.0
103.253.152.0
103.90.220.0
191.255.136.0
170.239.100.0
103.253.148.0
43.243.80.0
168.228.40.0
157.119.116.0
101.96.8.0
200.34.220.0
185.188.144.0
119.161.96.0
103.230.104.0
153.143.40.0
103.84.212.0
103.70.4.0
103.199.136.0
41.222.160.0
169.1.4.0
121.119.208.0
116.206.28.0
202.66.172.0
45.115.8.0
41.194.24.0
168.227.104.0
103.7.56.0
150.107.244.0
61.114.248.0
103.30.84.0
190.107.180.0
89.34.24.0
138.122.4.0
150.129.88.0
103.46.240.0
103.37.76.0
43.239.52.0
176.220.232.0
103.225.228.0
103.211.40.0
103.253.0.0
143.208.128.0
93.118.184.0
168.196.36.0
103.217.152.0
103.89.84.0
103.24.96.0
185.127.124.0
91.197.232.0
103.72.212.0
150.242.24.0
45.117.64.0
103.69.76.0
89.44.88.0
103.5.124.0
31.14.40.0
103.245.196.0
37.156.144.0
151.216.36.0
185.42.224.0
185.159.88.0
167.250.204.0
103.24.32.0
45.45.188.0
103.26.216.0
103.240.120.0
37.10.64.0
185.110.128.0
45.121.216.0
144.217.104.0
188.241.56.0
146.185.248.0
158.69.136.0
103.25.44.0
186.194.136.0
91.222.64.0
185.85.152.0
154.66.208.0
163.44.196.0
43.251.176.0
103.241.72.0
185.219.132.0
43.248.152.0
150.242.72.0
43.250.124.0
168.121.112.0
103.195.244.0
45.123.16.0
200.41.88.0
103.211.36.0
103.38.68.0
185.185.60.0
143.202.152.0
103.58.72.0
89.44.76.0
103.205.232.0
54.64.132.0
138.59.200.0
103.247.60.0
93.115.52.0
121.46.84.0
36.255.232.0
168.121.128.0
138.97.60.0
186.64.120.0
150.242.12.0
190.90.16.0
168.194.108.0
185.159.84.0
62.150.124.0
200.63.108.0
1.34.4.0
91.222.60.0
103.206.100.0
45.115.64.0
103.38.12.0
176.124.144.0
45.252.68.0
138.68.200.0
170.244.212.0
185.33.112.0
188.165.248.0
185.41.28.0
189.201.192.0
103.71.228.0
200.35.172.0
103.69.104.0
138.68.156.0
103.195.236.0
103.55.60.0
89.38.232.0
103.85.160.0
43.252.140.0
103.47.216.0
190.14.156.0
61.213.176.0
185.129.148.0
61.148.240.0
103.9.72.0
94.156.24.0
185.28.0.0
170.239.92.0
168.187.96.0
170.246.240.0
149.56.160.0
45.4.88.0
203.189.236.0
103.87.232.0
45.251.28.0
5.101.60.0
195.211.104.0
188.247.88.0
103.103.52.0
150.242.60.0
168.187.104.0
43.239.80.0
200.35.84.0
91.239.152.0
185.4.252.0
94.23.48.0
103.70.196.0
49.156.20.0
91.134.212.0
200.229.156.0
111.90.144.0
103.194.160.0
89.36.204.0
103.35.168.0
118.184.28.0
190.242.24.0
45.249.240.0
91.211.244.0
103.10.208.0
103.221.248.0
94.102.52.0
104.255.52.0
190.242.128.0
103.47.148.0
45.115.252.0
45.250.244.0
103.206.104.0
103.26.244.0
103.231.160.0
41.79.80.0
103.28.220.0
138.219.40.0
185.24.252.0
43.246.160.0
43.251.0.0
185.46.108.0
72.252.208.0
43.251.96.0
165.225.108.0
162.12.208.0
103.40.64.0
170.150.136.0
168.205.128.0
45.114.84.0
91.107.4.0
170.81.36.0
103.18.0.0
183.182.84.0
103.51.20.0
203.210.84.0
170.244.88.0
103.54.220.0
103.48.180.0
43.252.100.0
45.123.24.0
5.135.40.0
103.28.224.0
103.215.164.0
103.48.72.0
46.105.64.0
45.249.68.0
185.189.196.0
103.72.156.0
27.123.244.0
103.22.236.0
192.95.44.0
185.98.220.0
103.248.120.0
103.21.44.0
103.84.128.0
201.148.108.0
103.242.120.0
103.211.76.0
103.24.104.0
103.88.124.0
103.21.168.0
159.89.4.0
216.187.68.0
93.113.32.0
103.199.156.0
153.254.80.0
103.47.156.0
103.228.112.0
103.219.208.0
162.213.212.0
45.250.224.0
103.214.136.0
220.158.144.0
192.99.172.0
185.98.224.0
103.225.204.0
45.248.152.0
170.81.48.0
92.222.144.0
103.19.252.0
103.55.144.0
185.84.220.0
43.231.20.0
103.23.40.0
203.126.24.0
103.75.24.0
103.240.32.0
103.55.64.0
185.159.128.0
103.12.160.0
185.160.88.0
45.253.132.0
103.80.160.0
160.238.68.0
103.249.100.0
162.213.12.0
185.47.48.0
144.217.40.0
103.5.48.0
103.196.52.0
59.153.36.0
43.230.184.0
103.249.24.0
103.70.92.0
168.196.232.0
43.225.24.0
137.74.140.0
185.2.208.0
94.176.236.0
45.248.32.0
138.117.116.0
203.217.168.0
168.196.112.0
168.232.136.0
45.7.228.0
103.14.232.0
181.114.56.0
170.239.96.0
103.37.80.0
103.194.144.0
168.90.12.0
68.64.208.0
103.86.200.0
103.43.200.0
45.251.40.0
36.255.88.0
191.102.60.0
143.137.196.0
103.193.64.0
185.187.92.0
193.70.88.0
93.114.172.0
202.95.252.0
185.82.220.0
131.0.76.0
190.60.4.0
103.252.168.0
37.37.32.0
103.208.200.0
103.78.52.0
43.249.180.0
45.64.204.0
94.190.192.0
185.111.104.0
103.255.4.0
93.118.180.0
131.221.32.0
103.70.208.0
45.120.212.0
103.199.160.0
103.14.128.0
192.255.64.0
138.117.84.0
43.229.224.0
168.90.80.0
103.51.32.0
131.0.4.0
103.79.168.0
103.87.164.0
200.200.204.0
103.245.16.0
185.123.0.0
89.163.204.0
179.60.240.0
158.69.60.0
103.197.104.0
103.194.132.0
103.220.204.0
45.114.88.0
45.127.248.0
200.46.88.0
103.195.104.0
149.56.68.0
103.214.124.0
186.250.156.0
103.242.116.0
103.103.56.0
201.131.92.0
185.160.92.0
92.222.96.0
184.174.0.0
130.185.232.0
199.15.224.0
69.26.32.0
196.24.68.0
45.248.156.0
185.161.112.0
103.85.156.0
77.78.144.0
185.222.40.0
103.54.144.0
43.239.76.0
149.56.196.0
103.214.52.0
5.101.40.0
150.95.24.0
138.185.72.0
103.61.100.0
43.247.156.0
103.14.8.0
185.70.8.0
103.17.156.0
157.119.168.0
31.184.236.0
103.215.168.0
43.243.76.0
5.188.28.0
103.231.216.0
77.81.100.0
103.3.80.0
43.246.236.0
182.54.148.0
89.36.208.0
183.182.88.0
103.221.212.0
103.17.88.0
43.246.156.0
14.192.16.0
138.0.88.0
103.246.0.0
207.226.140.0
138.0.104.0
170.0.20.0
70.232.240.0
168.195.104.0
196.36.100.0
110.76.128.0
43.250.252.0
185.90.168.0
167.249.248.0
177.38.164.0
163.53.176.0
103.60.172.0
185.173.204.0
105.27.200.0
143.137.224.0
103.195.172.0
103.195.240.0
170.231.140.0
45.248.192.0
143.208.68.0
103.26.248.0
185.26.112.0
185.99.212.0
103.28.152.0
137.59.52.0
170.254.228.0
43.247.160.0
157.119.88.0
59.153.212.0
43.245.136.0
45.125.172.0
103.205.12.0
45.112.124.0
185.69.4.0
138.68.140.0
185.123.220.0
103.22.248.0
185.84.104.0
89.39.104.0
45.250.248.0
139.59.176.0
89.34.236.0
103.28.244.0
5.188.164.0
151.80.44.0
103.221.68.0
45.248.12.0
198.12.8.0
138.117.4.0
103.74.96.0
158.69.104.0
185.81.40.0
45.119.76.0
89.248.168.0
154.73.100.0
185.181.208.0
193.238.56.0
201.131.12.0
168.181.8.0
45.64.224.0
103.252.164.0
45.125.184.0
202.38.180.0
175.111.180.0
159.63.172.0
185.27.220.0
168.245.152.0
185.136.148.0
43.252.248.0
103.79.144.0
45.252.80.0
45.112.200.0
103.240.112.0
138.36.76.0
168.90.76.0
84.38.132.0
164.160.52.0
103.213.24.0
167.249.112.0
167.249.40.0
103.255.232.0
103.242.20.0
185.49.24.0
103.238.80.0
212.83.172.0
64.112.184.0
200.229.252.0
202.136.92.0
170.246.112.0
91.218.172.0
89.40.72.0
165.227.164.0
170.238.44.0
195.154.176.0
80.97.60.0
185.40.72.0
92.222.140.0
103.78.180.0
168.187.12.0
158.69.188.0
103.249.204.0
103.88.24.0
103.58.116.0
45.127.220.0
212.22.72.0
178.62.248.0
185.206.236.0
186.182.84.0
38.132.60.0
190.60.40.0
185.98.24.0
92.126.36.0
81.215.0.0
66.70.188.0
103.85.208.0
92.222.240.0
154.73.52.0
192.28.132.0
185.171.60.0
167.249.220.0
103.79.216.0
103.14.196.0
103.91.180.0
103.209.204.0
5.135.12.0
178.132.220.0
119.92.216.0
103.26.40.0
103.88.224.0
45.120.160.0
158.69.112.0
5.188.56.0
103.250.224.0
91.232.132.0
103.85.204.0
103.58.160.0
218.30.56.0
103.90.232.0
113.21.228.0
43.241.116.0
G.W. Haywood
2018-04-05 09:45:16 UTC
... It must have taken you hours to do this. ...
Thank you for the appreciation, but it's been more like decades than
hours, and it's ongoing. :/ One day I'll share the Perl milter which
does a lot of the work. It's gradually replaced seven other milters,
all had their various limitations or annoyances. It's been working at
my place of business for a little over a year, but it still needs work
before I can let it loose.

Part 3:

Sorry for the delay in sending part 3 (the final part), NNTP servers
can be picky about the size and frequency of posts...

Name: BLOCKSET23
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 23
Size in memory: 4197944
Members:
80.82.66.0
137.59.56.0
219.127.80.0
191.196.180.0
204.52.184.0
103.68.56.0
70.42.30.0
153.254.84.0
93.113.36.0
38.132.58.0
202.43.116.0
202.61.120.0
85.234.22.0
188.165.252.0
151.80.160.0
50.225.62.0
216.187.66.0
95.181.178.0
51.254.148.0
190.60.2.0
45.64.98.0
158.69.150.0
165.227.160.0
89.34.100.0
64.94.238.0
168.187.108.0
109.199.102.0
190.216.254.0
200.41.58.0
181.193.144.0
103.195.184.0
45.248.36.0
61.148.246.0
200.123.192.0
46.153.200.0
89.40.76.0
158.69.58.0
92.222.208.0
103.227.148.0
89.34.22.0
158.69.110.0
54.36.70.0
103.41.244.0
91.224.176.0
86.107.184.0
103.236.194.0
168.187.100.0
69.162.132.0
5.135.16.0
83.17.0.0
103.35.164.0
210.138.120.0
190.7.78.0
162.213.210.0
103.58.114.0
158.69.184.0
173.46.158.0
202.90.198.0
190.90.80.0
188.241.208.0
210.248.166.0
200.35.82.0
89.33.130.0
190.216.176.0
62.150.122.0
94.23.198.0
188.241.70.0
200.10.128.0
103.210.34.0
54.64.130.0
194.150.250.0
41.216.178.0
217.12.202.0
37.230.206.0
91.107.2.0
192.95.48.0
130.185.236.0
103.28.150.0
91.206.182.0
103.70.90.0
62.150.88.0
200.200.202.0
89.34.94.0
190.242.54.0
165.227.46.0
203.126.28.0
45.56.144.0
142.4.104.0
85.204.122.0
111.90.148.0
94.176.234.0
85.120.174.0
103.206.174.0
61.114.252.0
213.32.126.0
103.228.192.0
196.36.96.0
46.99.248.0
190.90.20.0
77.81.104.0
191.232.142.0
193.169.86.0
103.51.2.0
190.90.138.0
45.45.186.0
142.4.194.0
92.222.14.0
103.11.186.0
104.237.80.0
103.227.142.0
200.61.90.0
153.143.44.0
96.30.124.0
93.115.56.0
193.192.36.0
91.238.134.0
72.252.212.0
31.14.134.0
103.80.54.0
118.184.26.0
103.14.26.0
146.185.242.0
91.134.224.0
196.13.200.0
77.78.148.0
137.74.210.0
103.247.16.0
193.33.240.0
144.217.108.0
178.159.36.0
103.102.248.0
200.46.92.0
51.255.24.0
46.8.46.0
218.30.60.0
142.4.196.0
109.190.252.0
158.69.116.0
149.56.192.0
107.169.102.0
103.78.132.0
178.170.238.0
93.170.120.0
103.26.168.0
195.62.12.0
105.15.88.0
62.210.68.0
195.137.218.0
200.41.92.0
212.22.80.0
192.95.42.0
138.68.154.0
167.114.62.0
213.183.54.0
169.1.2.0
89.38.236.0
192.255.68.0
191.232.0.0
195.66.146.0
103.214.122.0
103.208.152.0
103.28.218.0
103.211.80.0
103.78.186.0
76.78.246.0
5.39.62.0
144.217.44.0
119.92.220.0
1.34.2.0
5.39.96.0
188.166.228.0
1.46.62.0
92.222.100.0
66.150.62.0
213.183.56.0
193.70.92.0
84.38.130.0
138.68.138.0
192.99.32.0
94.102.48.0
95.181.180.0
188.247.70.0
198.100.156.0
200.16.118.0
142.4.206.0
77.81.98.0
31.14.34.0
41.222.164.0
103.87.236.0
91.107.118.0
149.202.238.0
89.248.172.0
212.174.106.0
195.2.252.0
103.219.212.0
195.154.182.0
103.13.184.0
37.187.184.0
177.38.162.0
103.47.152.0
103.28.148.0
121.119.212.0
151.80.42.0
208.115.126.0
103.78.104.0
92.222.148.0
159.89.2.0
205.203.96.0
205.211.226.0
193.239.212.0
66.70.186.0
178.132.218.0
149.56.164.0
5.188.8.0
87.98.176.0
105.27.204.0
5.135.30.0
69.161.198.0
178.33.162.0
195.216.196.0

Name: BLOCKSET24
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 24
Size in memory: 4197800
Members:
190.90.82.0
1.46.61.0
89.163.203.0
80.82.78.0
168.245.156.0
37.230.240.0
103.18.152.0
137.74.103.0
38.132.57.0
93.123.104.0
203.210.83.0
185.110.132.0
130.185.238.0
5.135.44.0
85.234.21.0
91.134.255.0
62.150.90.0
54.36.72.0
103.236.193.0
61.148.245.0
149.56.195.0
5.196.153.0
200.41.94.0
146.185.252.0
5.135.121.0
93.170.122.0
103.96.111.0
142.4.198.0
198.12.12.0
190.90.22.0
91.134.226.0
103.102.250.0
93.170.187.0
72.252.214.0
103.78.106.0
94.176.233.0
188.247.69.0
185.36.81.0
178.33.161.0
92.222.13.0
149.56.166.0
107.148.8.0
104.237.82.0
103.195.186.0
185.100.87.0
103.78.159.0
88.202.122.0
137.74.212.0
205.211.228.0
69.64.52.0
138.68.137.0
190.7.77.0
185.210.216.0
46.8.248.0
218.30.62.0
103.78.184.0
96.30.126.0
190.216.151.0
200.35.184.0
94.23.52.0
80.82.68.0
200.73.16.0
192.99.171.0
178.132.217.0
168.187.110.0
103.206.99.0
62.210.139.0
165.227.45.0
181.193.146.0
118.184.25.0
61.213.180.0
193.200.205.0
93.115.58.0
77.81.106.0
5.188.60.0
201.126.112.0
195.154.180.0
167.216.140.0
37.230.205.0
46.153.202.0
103.194.131.0
188.18.64.0
78.166.111.0
137.74.104.0
91.107.117.0
92.222.139.0
178.170.237.0
193.70.79.0
191.255.140.0
158.69.57.0
103.226.174.0
94.102.50.0
92.222.210.0
168.187.102.0
80.82.76.0
93.114.171.0
193.70.94.0
77.220.205.0
103.57.88.0
69.64.51.0
158.69.109.0
151.80.52.0
69.162.134.0
103.9.22.0
144.217.46.0
192.95.50.0
210.138.122.0
180.87.156.0
68.64.212.0
103.73.58.0
89.33.132.0
137.59.58.0
165.227.163.0
191.96.249.0
200.35.171.0
167.114.61.0
89.211.63.0
213.183.53.0
103.196.157.0
144.217.111.0
170.78.75.0
92.126.35.0
62.210.70.0
151.80.8.0
91.232.131.0
169.1.0.0
137.74.209.0
5.39.116.0
103.80.68.0
190.90.144.0
70.232.244.0
177.38.161.0
194.247.60.0
103.208.154.0
196.36.98.0
91.134.211.0
149.56.216.0
46.105.95.0
80.82.64.0
200.35.81.0
92.222.102.0
46.99.250.0
80.82.71.0
94.23.197.0
200.33.96.0
192.99.34.0
119.92.222.0
200.200.201.0
5.39.61.0
210.248.165.0
146.185.240.0
51.254.147.0
192.95.13.0
138.68.153.0
190.216.178.0
69.161.197.0
158.69.187.0
188.241.69.0
103.88.228.0
151.80.127.0
103.247.18.0
31.184.235.0
148.106.80.0
158.69.149.0
54.36.30.0
142.4.193.0
219.127.82.0
94.177.123.0
191.232.141.0
196.46.16.0
103.29.196.0
178.32.179.0
200.41.57.0
77.72.83.0
1.34.1.0
204.52.186.0
167.114.164.0
103.233.120.0
91.107.1.0
103.54.143.0
46.105.155.0
103.94.27.0
78.93.119.0
69.25.135.0
164.132.21.0
203.153.48.0
205.203.98.0
137.74.39.0
200.16.117.0
5.135.19.0
5.101.216.0
201.220.24.0
37.37.36.0
103.227.141.0
77.81.97.0
74.82.8.0
87.236.215.0
191.196.182.0
158.69.140.0
188.241.210.0
121.119.214.0
142.4.106.0
122.8.0.0
212.174.105.0
188.165.254.0
5.39.115.0
146.185.207.0
103.87.238.0
200.46.94.0
149.202.240.0
158.69.119.0

Name: BLOCKSET25
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 25
Size in memory: 4195960
Members:
46.105.154.128
46.8.45.128
5.196.152.128
1.34.0.128
119.92.223.0
142.4.205.128
177.38.160.128
165.227.32.0
54.36.27.0
5.21.252.128
80.82.77.128
54.36.67.0
167.114.165.0
91.134.254.128
142.4.199.0
37.187.186.0
87.98.178.0
46.105.112.0
200.61.89.128
94.23.196.128
200.35.80.128
80.82.65.128
190.7.76.128
200.200.200.0
169.1.1.0
37.59.164.128
54.36.66.128
5.135.44.0
144.217.47.128
192.95.41.128
80.76.166.128
5.135.120.128
200.35.170.128
137.74.139.128
180.87.157.0
178.32.180.0
5.39.98.0
80.82.70.0
92.222.103.0
89.163.202.128
149.202.237.128
144.217.110.128
149.202.241.0
190.90.83.0
195.154.181.0
121.111.111.128
200.35.185.0
137.74.144.0
188.166.230.0
51.255.23.128
69.64.53.0
158.69.118.0
5.39.60.128
50.225.61.128
83.17.2.0
218.30.63.0
188.165.148.128
178.132.216.128
137.74.48.128
200.123.194.0
178.33.143.0
149.56.227.128
37.59.226.128
74.82.9.0
149.56.217.0
164.132.22.0
178.62.252.0
5.135.39.0
158.69.108.0
149.56.194.0
78.166.110.128
1.46.60.128
80.82.69.0
5.135.45.0
54.36.65.0
167.114.60.128
61.148.244.0
213.32.125.128
80.82.79.128
31.14.133.128
167.114.143.128
162.213.209.128
190.90.145.0
178.33.142.128
54.36.33.0
54.36.69.128
38.132.56.128
94.176.232.128
151.80.53.0
151.80.9.0
70.42.29.128
23.255.107.128
5.135.29.128
158.69.186.0
138.68.152.128
5.135.43.128

Name: BLOCKSET26
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 26
Size in memory: 4196072
Members:
54.36.69.64
91.134.210.192
137.74.213.0
93.174.93.64
178.154.255.192
169.1.1.192
5.196.154.0
1.34.0.64
5.135.29.64
165.227.175.192
190.90.23.192
190.216.179.0
105.15.90.0
151.80.53.128
80.76.166.64
195.154.181.192
46.8.45.64
198.36.127.192
5.135.195.64
149.56.67.192
92.222.199.192
78.166.110.64
92.222.150.0
138.68.136.192
158.69.118.128
192.95.14.0
144.217.47.0
142.4.205.64
79.137.112.128
144.217.110.64
5.135.44.128
5.135.38.192
165.227.44.192
137.74.208.192
200.200.200.128
80.82.70.192
5.135.39.128
213.32.10.0
151.80.17.192
5.21.252.64
177.38.160.64
80.82.69.128
80.82.79.0
74.82.9.128
188.165.148.64
91.134.227.0
200.61.89.64
31.14.133.64
188.166.230.128
46.105.90.128
46.105.154.64
151.80.41.192
80.82.65.64
92.222.138.192
167.114.143.64
167.114.60.64
37.59.227.0
192.99.176.0
151.80.17.0
191.255.141.0
149.56.167.0
162.213.209.64
94.23.53.0
137.74.48.0
92.222.12.192
165.227.32.128
145.239.16.64
5.39.114.192
1.46.60.64
178.32.190.64
149.56.167.192
137.74.139.64
139.59.180.0
51.254.146.192
119.92.223.128
178.32.180.128
158.69.108.192
80.82.77.64
5.135.20.0
137.74.102.192
200.35.80.64
5.196.111.192
61.148.244.128
213.183.58.0
138.68.152.64
145.239.16.128
151.80.213.0
159.89.1.192
142.4.199.128
149.56.194.128
167.114.64.0
178.32.178.192
190.217.4.0
158.69.148.192
5.135.45.128
145.239.239.0
91.134.254.64
51.254.150.0
23.255.107.64
165.227.168.0
158.69.186.192
142.4.192.192
70.42.29.64

Name: BLOCKSET27
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 27
Size in memory: 4196168
Members:
158.69.108.128
178.154.255.160
38.132.56.96
158.69.186.160
93.174.93.32
54.36.69.32
91.134.158.224
80.82.69.192
92.222.138.160
137.74.144.128
23.255.107.32
177.38.160.32
164.132.22.128
216.246.88.0
212.83.171.224
80.82.79.96
5.135.18.224
92.222.103.128
46.105.156.0
89.248.174.0
94.23.53.64
190.90.23.160
190.217.4.64
37.37.37.0
165.227.32.192
80.82.65.32
178.32.180.192
188.165.191.224
5.135.39.192
208.115.125.224
149.56.227.96
1.34.0.32
151.80.53.192
80.82.70.128
69.26.36.0
151.80.213.64
5.135.192.32
105.15.90.64
195.154.181.128
176.31.41.224
69.64.53.128
200.200.200.224
137.74.208.160
50.225.61.96
178.132.216.96
188.166.230.192
158.69.148.160
92.222.231.224
165.227.44.160
213.32.9.224
137.74.48.64
188.165.148.32
188.18.65.0
144.217.110.32
200.35.170.96
178.33.142.96
188.165.149.0
70.42.29.32
178.32.178.160
5.39.114.160
93.174.93.128
80.82.77.32
151.80.162.0
164.132.237.0
190.216.179.64
37.59.165.0
218.30.63.128
190.7.76.96
5.135.20.64
198.50.141.32
1.46.60.32
144.217.47.64
142.4.199.192
149.56.217.128
142.4.192.160
62.210.71.0
192.95.41.96
69.64.50.224
139.59.180.64
188.247.92.0
198.50.249.64
61.148.244.224
46.105.68.0
164.132.20.224
167.114.100.64
46.99.251.0
213.32.10.64
178.33.173.160
137.74.213.64
151.80.212.224
200.35.185.128
169.1.1.160
149.56.167.64
37.59.164.96
158.69.118.224
46.8.45.32
5.135.195.128
5.135.44.192
219.158.40.0
149.202.241.128
178.33.173.192
138.68.152.32
151.80.41.160
149.56.167.160
5.135.45.192
167.114.165.128
198.50.205.128
54.36.67.128
151.80.9.128

Name: BLOCKSET28
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 28
Size in memory: 4195880
Members:
92.222.211.0
186.64.16.0
200.200.200.208
192.95.41.80
148.106.81.0
109.199.101.240
139.59.180.96
178.33.173.224
167.114.100.96
80.82.70.176
158.69.186.144
51.255.26.0
165.227.175.176
178.33.142.80
5.135.44.224
46.99.251.32
167.114.64.64
5.196.154.64
192.99.35.0
1.46.60.16
62.210.71.32
178.32.178.144
151.80.213.96
142.4.205.48
92.222.138.144
119.92.223.192
89.163.160.0
94.23.196.112
92.222.150.64
5.135.43.112
178.132.216.80
177.38.160.16
167.114.143.48
151.80.72.240
80.82.65.0
195.154.181.176
94.23.53.96
167.114.165.160
54.36.67.176
92.222.103.160
5.135.18.0
142.4.192.144
198.50.141.16
198.50.254.160
69.26.36.32
198.50.249.48
138.68.152.16
151.80.41.144
89.248.174.32
192.99.176.64
80.82.79.64
5.135.11.240
92.222.12.176
91.134.210.176
165.227.168.64
83.17.2.128
158.69.108.160
158.69.118.208
178.32.180.224
1.34.0.16
169.1.1.128
167.114.60.48
37.59.227.64
37.187.186.128
93.174.93.160
91.134.235.80
54.36.66.112
61.148.244.192
5.135.122.0
31.14.133.48
208.115.125.208
151.80.162.32
149.56.227.80
89.163.202.112
164.132.20.208
144.217.110.16
80.82.77.16
188.165.255.0
5.135.45.224
165.227.162.0
200.35.185.160
149.56.167.144
151.80.212.208
165.227.162.240
149.56.167.96
213.32.125.112
164.132.236.240
144.217.47.112
91.134.254.48
176.31.42.0
5.135.195.160

Name: BLOCKSET29
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 29
Size in memory: 4195864
Members:
167.114.64.80
169.1.1.152
80.76.166.56
188.165.191.216
1.34.0.8
200.35.185.176
109.199.101.232
149.56.167.136
144.217.47.96
31.14.133.40
167.114.165.176
83.17.2.144
80.82.65.24
1.46.60.8
216.246.88.32
92.222.231.216
78.166.110.56
158.69.148.152
188.18.65.32
137.74.216.152
149.56.167.112
5.39.60.120
42.61.7.248
165.227.168.80
198.50.141.64
92.222.119.72
192.99.35.16
5.39.117.0
138.68.152.8
54.36.66.104
5.196.154.80
198.50.141.8
80.82.70.168
178.32.190.56
5.135.45.240
51.254.249.128
137.74.220.232
158.69.186.128
69.64.53.160
178.132.216.72
191.232.2.0
5.135.195.176
23.255.107.24
190.217.4.96
91.134.210.168
92.222.12.168
62.210.71.48
138.68.136.184
137.74.220.224
5.135.11.232
186.64.16.16
93.174.93.24
5.135.18.16
92.222.138.136
51.255.26.16
200.200.200.192
177.38.160.0
80.82.77.0
192.95.14.64
5.135.38.184
121.111.111.120
149.56.227.72
158.69.118.200
92.222.150.80
149.202.135.136
198.50.254.176
61.148.244.208
54.64.129.248
46.105.112.128
178.33.160.248
167.114.100.56
151.80.9.160
5.39.98.128
94.23.53.112
178.62.252.128
200.35.80.56
158.69.108.176
119.92.223.208
80.82.79.88
198.12.13.0
5.135.44.240
178.33.173.240
159.89.1.184
37.59.69.80
198.50.205.120
188.247.92.32
148.106.81.16
195.154.181.160
109.190.254.0
137.74.105.0

Name: BLOCKSET30
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 30
Size in memory: 4195480
Members:
89.248.174.48
61.148.244.220
188.166.230.224
188.165.191.212
119.92.223.216
142.4.199.224
105.15.90.96
198.50.141.72
213.32.9.220
177.38.160.12
169.1.1.144
200.200.200.204
139.59.180.112
5.135.11.228
69.64.53.168
62.210.71.56
80.82.65.20
1.46.60.4
149.56.167.132
165.227.168.88
167.114.64.88
38.132.56.92
178.33.160.244
80.82.77.8
188.247.68.252
198.50.254.184
37.37.37.32
80.82.69.224
149.56.227.68
92.222.138.132
1.34.0.4
5.196.154.88
91.134.254.44
219.158.40.32
80.82.79.84
198.50.249.96
137.74.105.8
92.222.231.212
46.105.156.32
192.95.41.76
178.62.252.136
164.132.20.204
167.114.100.112
180.87.157.128
191.255.141.64
195.154.181.168
92.222.211.16
190.216.179.96
5.196.111.188
5.135.43.108
190.7.76.92
167.114.100.52
5.135.29.60
149.56.167.120
178.33.142.76
109.199.101.228
165.227.44.156
165.227.162.236
5.39.60.116
46.105.112.136
144.217.47.108
158.69.118.192
138.68.152.0
178.132.216.68
5.135.20.96
80.82.70.164

Name: BLOCKSET31
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 31
Size in memory: 4195224
Members:
109.199.101.226
165.227.162.16
121.111.111.118
195.154.181.174
139.59.180.116
188.18.65.40
93.174.93.22
92.222.211.20
61.148.244.218
1.46.60.2
46.8.45.30
177.38.160.8
158.69.118.196
119.92.223.220
83.17.2.152
188.165.255.16
1.34.0.2
89.248.174.52
165.227.32.224
149.56.227.66
165.227.162.234
212.83.171.222
200.200.200.202
105.15.90.100
109.190.254.8
80.76.166.54
190.217.4.104
93.174.93.176
80.82.77.14
80.82.65.18
192.99.35.24
178.62.252.140
46.99.251.48
138.68.152.6
165.227.44.154
138.68.136.182
80.82.70.160
5.135.11.226
80.82.69.228
94.23.196.110
167.114.100.50
149.56.167.124
188.247.92.40
94.23.53.120
78.166.110.54
169.1.1.148
38.132.56.90
144.217.47.106
80.82.79.80
5.39.60.114

Name: BLOCKSET08
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 8
Size in memory: 4194440
Members:
73.0.0.0

Name: BLOCKSET09
Type: hash:ip
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 262144 maxelem 65536 netmask 9
Size in memory: 4194472
In article <alpine.DEB.2.11.1804041126170.14965
Post by G.W. Haywood
TARPIT the varmints. ... I'll be very happy to publish ...
Publish away. ...
Here you go.
CIDR blocks from /8 to /31 are blocked using ipsets. I don't block
anything bigger than a /8. :) The call to the BLOCKSET chain is fairly
early in the INPUT chain, after 'related,established' and local packets
are accepted.
The size of the blocks is decided largely by GeoIPlookup/country code.
CIDRs are only listed in the BLOCKSETnn blocks when a contained IP has
attempted to abuse my hospitality. The milter does this automatically
although there are manual checks and whitelists e.g. for some ASNs.
YMMV. Caveat emptor. Enjoy.
Ged.
No question not trying to reinvent the wheel was a very good move in my
part. It must have taken you hours to do this. Thank you very much for
being willing to share.
Grant Taylor
2018-04-05 18:58:55 UTC
Post by G.W. Haywood
Here you go.
Thanks for sharing Ged. :-)
Post by G.W. Haywood
CIDR blocks from /8 to /31 are blocked using ipsets. I don't block
anything bigger than a /8. The call to the BLOCKSET chain is fairly
early in the INPUT chain, after 'related,established' and local packets
are accepted.
I like what you're doing. But I'm curious why you chose to implement it
as IPTables + IPSets. - Though I can appreciate doing so, as I used to
do the same.

I've taken to creating additional routing table(s) and reverse path
filtering. I have routes to IPs / Networks that I want to block
configured with a prohibit route. That way I can't send traffic to them
and attempts to do so result in an ICMP Administratively Prohibited
response. Reverse Path filtering makes sure that I don't accept any
traffic from the IPs either. (The incoming traffic does not match the
path that replies would go out, thus the traffic is blocked.)

So I feel like I get more bang for the buck.

Both methods work and have their own pros and cons. I'm just curious
why you chose to use IPTables + IPSets.
Post by G.W. Haywood
The size of the blocks is decided largely by GeoIPlookup/country code.
ACK
Post by G.W. Haywood
CIDRs are only listed in the BLOCKSETnn blocks when a contained IP has
attempted to abuse my hospitality. The milter does this automatically
although there are manual checks and whitelists e.g. for some ASNs.
I would be curious to learn more about your milter.

I assume that you are maintaining state across reboots. Are you
updating non-volatile state, and then rebuilding the IPSets? Or are you
also updating the IPSet when you update the non-volatile state?
Post by G.W. Haywood
YMMV. Caveat emptor. Enjoy.
Thank you again.

It's always fun and interesting to learn what others are doing. :-)
--
Grant. . . .
unix || die
G.W. Haywood
2018-04-06 18:25:08 UTC
... I'm just curious why you chose to use IPTables + IPSets.
This all started last century, when iptables was more or less all I
knew. After a few years things started to creak (with several tens of
thousands of rules), and so I restructured things using ipsets which
scales better. Since then it hasn't broken (well, at least the packet
filtering part hasn't broken) so I haven't had to fix it. :) The mail
servers sit behind firewalls which drop martian packets etc., but the
firewalls aren't otherwise involved. I don't want the same filtering
to apply to all services - just mail - and the rules would need to be
rather more complex if they were on perimeter boxes. The boxes would
themselves also need to be more capable than they are, and for obvious
reasons I don't much care for that idea. I have no experience of RPF,
so I wouldn't know if I'd gain anything by using it. Any observations
would be welcome, but my time is very limited and I don't forsee major
design changes now unless there's likely to be a very substantial win.
I would be curious to learn more about your milter.
I'll mail a brief description privately. When it's ready you can play
with it if you like, in fact I'll be looking for volunteers, but don't
hold your breath. I've been working on this particular incarnation of
milter for well over a year. It's in pure Perl. My earlier ones were
mostly in C but the power of Perl is difficult to ignore. There might
be a case for a mix of Perl and C sometime but it isn't necessary now.
I assume that you are maintaining state across reboots.
The milter does its own state maintenance for things like tracking any
connection badness, greylisting & statistics, across both reboots and
milter restarts. The filter rules are made persistent by the Debian
iptables-persistent package, slighty tweaked. Expiry of filter rules
is by processes separate from the milter itself, either by 'at' jobs
which the milter starts when adding a temporary rule (which will be
deleted at some later time by the 'at' job), or (for persistent rules)
either by cleanup jobs via cron or occasional manual inspection. A
few 'policy' configuration files determine whether a rule is added and
if so whether it's temporary or (semi-)persistent, and whether it's a
single IP or one or more CIDR blocks. Of course it isn't necessary to
use filter rules at all, but the mail logs are much quieter that way -
they do tend to get a bit noisy sometimes.
It's always fun and interesting to learn what others are doing. :-)
:)

d***@dl8fbh.ampr.org
2018-04-02 10:40:14 UTC
Post by N***@notreal.com
My question is, is there a way of configuring sendmail to cache the
DNSBL lookup results for a short period of time so the DNSBL servers do
not need to be repeatedly queried?
No but mailfromd can do it. It is an excellent milter extension to sendmail in many ways.

Mike
N***@notreal.com
2018-04-02 17:09:24 UTC
In article <p9t1ae$pbp$***@dl8fbh.ampr.org>, ***@dl8fbh.ampr.org
says...
Post by d***@dl8fbh.ampr.org
Post by N***@notreal.com
My question is, is there a way of configuring sendmail to cache the
DNSBL lookup results for a short period of time so the DNSBL servers do
not need to be repeatedly queried?
No but mailfromd can do it. It is an excellent milter extension to sendmail in many ways.
Mike
Thanks for that suggestion. A quick look at the docs seems to indicate
it can do some other things as well, such as possibly rejecting email
for improper reverse delegation, before it even reaches the DNSBL
checks.

Thanks again.